- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield strengthens your hood's defense
- Custom-molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Shaped in a patented wrap-around design for extended protection and great looks
- Formed from heavy-duty polycarbonate that rejects cracks and dings
- Extends out and above the hood for easy cleaning underneath
- Available in smoke or clear (most vehicles)
- Easy installation with the included hardware or adhesive tape
- No-drill mounting for most vehicles
- Your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Protect your paint with the old-school toughness of stout defense. The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is the original full-height, fully wrapped hood shield, picking-off more bugs and rocks than slimmer guards.
One reason why the Interceptor is Lund's most popular bug shield is the quality materials used in production. Heavy-duty polycarbonate is the basis for each Interceptor bug shield, a material often described as "virtually unbreakable." In other words, the love bugs and gnat swarms don't stand a chance.
Getting the Interceptor onto your vehicle is no trick play. Most install without drilling, using the provided adhesive tape or hardware mounting kit. You can even pick from clear or smoke colors for most rides, and decide which looks best. What's even better, your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty from Lund. For long-lasting defense, it's the right call.
Lund Interceptor Bug Shield Customer Reviews
138 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Fred B (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Tahoe — Wednesday at 6:12 AM
Like the way the dark color looks on my 2013 black Tahoe. Purchased one when I bought the Tahoe new 2 years ago, but the corner on drivers side broke off going thru auto car wash!
Reviewed by David A (Syracuse, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 04, 2015 3:32 AM
The screws and grommet combination that was with the shield did not work well so I went to the auto store and bought push pins which worked much better and easier
Reviewed by Mark Z (Lansing, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jun 29, 2015 2:35 PM
The first bug deflector I purchased for my 2013 Silverado was a Weathertech. It was making so much wind noise I eventually had to remove it. I talked to Arron at Auto Anything and he recomended a Lund. No more wind noise. Thank you Arron and Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Paul J (FAYETTEVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda CR-V — Jun 11, 2015 4:07 AM
Very easy to install and looks great-only thing I would improve upon would be to have the shield wider to cover more of the hood other than that a great product