- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield strengthens your hood's defense
- Custom-molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Shaped in a patented wrap-around design for extended protection and great looks
- Formed from heavy-duty polycarbonate that rejects cracks and dings
- Extends out and above the hood for easy cleaning underneath
- Available in smoke or clear (most vehicles)
- Easy installation with the included hardware or adhesive tape
- No-drill mounting for most vehicles
- Your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Protect your paint with the old-school toughness of stout defense. The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is the original full-height, fully wrapped hood shield, picking-off more bugs and rocks than slimmer guards.
One reason why the Interceptor is Lund's most popular bug shield is the quality materials used in production. Heavy-duty polycarbonate is the basis for each Interceptor bug shield, a material often described as "virtually unbreakable." In other words, the love bugs and gnat swarms don't stand a chance.
Getting the Interceptor onto your vehicle is no trick play. Most install without drilling, using the provided adhesive tape or hardware mounting kit. You can even pick from clear or smoke colors for most rides, and decide which looks best. What's even better, your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty from Lund. For long-lasting defense, it's the right call.
Lund Interceptor Bug Shield Customer Reviews
148 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jon E (WEST DES MOINES, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 21, 2016 7:04 AM
Easy to install, however I'm not real fond of having to put adhesive strips on paint of hood. Looks good, fits well.
Reviewed by Gloria S (JACKMAN, ME) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — May 26, 2016 4:11 AM
I have always had the lund interceptor bug shields for all of my new vehicles. They are much better for deflecting bugs and stones than the "stick-on" kind. As for caution about automatic car washes, as long as there are no brushes that "roll" over the top of the vehicle, you are fine. Had mine for 10 yrs. on my Honda CRV. No problems.
Reviewed by Guy A. G (El Sobrante, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Tahoe — May 16, 2016 7:22 AM
Looks great. Adds a great look to finish my Tahoe off, and saves my hood at the same time.