Lund Interceptor Bug Shield
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield strengthens your hood's defense
- Custom-molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Shaped in a patented wrap-around design for extended protection and great looks
- Formed from heavy-duty polycarbonate that rejects cracks and dings
- Extends out and above the hood for easy cleaning underneath
- Available in smoke or clear (most vehicles)
- Easy installation with the included hardware or adhesive tape
- No-drill mounting for most vehicles
- Your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Protect your paint with the old-school toughness of stout defense. The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is the original full-height, fully wrapped hood shield, picking-off more bugs and rocks than slimmer guards.
One reason why the Interceptor is Lund's most popular bug shield is the quality materials used in production. Heavy-duty polycarbonate is the basis for each Interceptor bug shield, a material often described as "virtually unbreakable." In other words, the love bugs and gnat swarms don't stand a chance.
Getting the Interceptor onto your vehicle is no trick play. Most install without drilling, using the provided adhesive tape or hardware mounting kit. You can even pick from clear or smoke colors for most rides, and decide which looks best. What's even better, your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty from Lund. For long-lasting defense, it's the right call.
Lund Interceptor Bug Shield Customer Reviews
132 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven M (Chana, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Suburban — May 13, 2015 9:11 PM
The quality is great, and it looks great on the vehicle. And it could not have been easier to install, using pre-drilled holes in the underside of the hood.
Reviewed by Herb P (AURORA, IN) — Apr 27, 2015 9:35 AM
Installation was a breeze, although pressing the clips over the end of the hood did take a fair amount of effort. I wasn't crazy about the adhesive strip all the way across the hood, but given the construction of the front end, it is the only thing that makes sense. It looks great and seems to be performing very well so far. It's only been on for two weeks at this point.