- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield strengthens your hood's defense
- Custom-molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Shaped in a patented wrap-around design for extended protection and great looks
- Formed from heavy-duty polycarbonate that rejects cracks and dings
- Extends out and above the hood for easy cleaning underneath
- Available in smoke or clear (most vehicles)
- Easy installation with the included hardware or adhesive tape
- No-drill mounting for most vehicles
- Your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Protect your paint with the old-school toughness of stout defense. The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is the original full-height, fully wrapped hood shield, picking-off more bugs and rocks than slimmer guards.
One reason why the Interceptor is Lund's most popular bug shield is the quality materials used in production. Heavy-duty polycarbonate is the basis for each Interceptor bug shield, a material often described as "virtually unbreakable." In other words, the love bugs and gnat swarms don't stand a chance.
Getting the Interceptor onto your vehicle is no trick play. Most install without drilling, using the provided adhesive tape or hardware mounting kit. You can even pick from clear or smoke colors for most rides, and decide which looks best. What's even better, your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty from Lund. For long-lasting defense, it's the right call.
Lund Interceptor Bug Shield Customer Reviews
143 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by TERRY E (puyallup, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Suburban — Jan 25, 2016 10:30 PM
Ok, so I had my detail shop install the new LUND air deflector (the old LUND was showing wear from years of service). It looks like it was made in the factory for the Suburban, strong, bright, and totally functional.
Reviewed by Dan L (Plainfield, IN) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Sep 12, 2015 6:20 AM
I had to use my own screws to install this bug shield. The existing drilled holes were a little big for the small plastic fasteners and plastic screws that were furnished. These holes were Ford factory drilled as I am the original owner of this 1997 F150 XLT truck and I did not drill. All the holes in the bug shield matched these existing holes. I would suggest that Lund furnish a couple of different size screws with this shield
Reviewed by Jeanne F (PORTAGE, MI) — Sep 09, 2015 4:34 PM
a little pricey for the product but overall, much cheaper than what Honda would charge. Would have like to see it longer to cover all edges of the hood - over the headlights. Easy to install.