- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield strengthens your hood's defense
- Custom-molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Shaped in a patented wrap-around design for extended protection and great looks
- Formed from heavy-duty polycarbonate that rejects cracks and dings
- Extends out and above the hood for easy cleaning underneath
- Available in smoke or clear (most vehicles)
- Easy installation with the included hardware or adhesive tape
- No-drill mounting for most vehicles
- Your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Protect your paint with the old-school toughness of stout defense. The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is the original full-height, fully wrapped hood shield, picking-off more bugs and rocks than slimmer guards.
One reason why the Interceptor is Lund's most popular bug shield is the quality materials used in production. Heavy-duty polycarbonate is the basis for each Interceptor bug shield, a material often described as "virtually unbreakable." In other words, the love bugs and gnat swarms don't stand a chance.
Getting the Interceptor onto your vehicle is no trick play. Most install without drilling, using the provided adhesive tape or hardware mounting kit. You can even pick from clear or smoke colors for most rides, and decide which looks best. What's even better, your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty from Lund. For long-lasting defense, it's the right call.
Lund Interceptor Bug Shield Customer Reviews
136 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark Z (Lansing, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jun 29, 2015 2:35 PM
The first bug deflector I purchased for my 2013 Silverado was a Weathertech. It was making so much wind noise I eventually had to remove it. I talked to Arron at Auto Anything and he recomended a Lund. No more wind noise. Thank you Arron and Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Paul J (FAYETTEVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda CR-V — Jun 11, 2015 4:07 AM
Very easy to install and looks great-only thing I would improve upon would be to have the shield wider to cover more of the hood other than that a great product
Reviewed by Orville B (BSL Southport, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda CR-V — Jun 04, 2015 3:55 AM
Love the deflector, was easy to install, looks great and has reduced wind noise which was not expected to do but does a great job.
Reviewed by Steven M (Chana, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Suburban — May 13, 2015 9:11 PM
The quality is great, and it looks great on the vehicle. And it could not have been easier to install, using pre-drilled holes in the underside of the hood.