Lund Interceptor Bug Shield
- Ships Between 3/09 - 3/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield strengthens your hood's defense
- Custom-molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Shaped in a patented wrap-around design for extended protection and great looks
- Formed from heavy-duty polycarbonate that rejects cracks and dings
- Extends out and above the hood for easy cleaning underneath
- Available in smoke or clear (most vehicles)
- Easy installation with the included hardware or adhesive tape
- No-drill mounting for most vehicles
- Your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Protect your paint with the old-school toughness of stout defense. The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is the original full-height, fully wrapped hood shield, picking-off more bugs and rocks than slimmer guards.
One reason why the Interceptor is Lund's most popular bug shield is the quality materials used in production. Heavy-duty polycarbonate is the basis for each Interceptor bug shield, a material often described as "virtually unbreakable." In other words, the love bugs and gnat swarms don't stand a chance.
Getting the Interceptor onto your vehicle is no trick play. Most install without drilling, using the provided adhesive tape or hardware mounting kit. You can even pick from clear or smoke colors for most rides, and decide which looks best. What's even better, your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty from Lund. For long-lasting defense, it's the right call.
Lund Interceptor Bug Shield Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Melvin T (Edgerton, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 24, 2015 3:54 AM
Fast delivery, price is right, easy. and looks great on my 2015 Toyota Tacoma.
Reviewed by George S (Gypsum, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda CR-V — Feb 19, 2015 5:04 PM
The bug shield is a little smaller than I had expected for my 2014 Honda CR-V. It is 38 inches wide and does not cover the 18 inches on either side of the grill. There is nothing over the headlights as in some pictures of other vehicles. Easy to install - 10 minutes max.
Reviewed by marty s (WHITMAN, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Jan 27, 2015 9:21 AM
THE SHIELD THAT WAS SHOWN WAS LONGER AND COVERED MORE AREA ON TOP OF THE HEADLITE ASSEMBLY
Reviewed by Robert V (HARLEYSVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda CR-V — Jan 19, 2015 5:39 AM
Just purchased a 2015 Honda CRV. The dealer wanted way to much for a bug shield. I ordered the Lund and could not be happier. It's stylish, went on fast and easy and looks great.
Reviewed by Christopher S (GURNEE, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jan 06, 2015 8:20 PM
The smoke colored Lund interceptor screen went on relatively easily, and looks great.