- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield strengthens your hood's defense
- Custom-molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Shaped in a patented wrap-around design for extended protection and great looks
- Formed from heavy-duty polycarbonate that rejects cracks and dings
- Extends out and above the hood for easy cleaning underneath
- Available in smoke or clear (most vehicles)
- Easy installation with the included hardware or adhesive tape
- No-drill mounting for most vehicles
- Your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Protect your paint with the old-school toughness of stout defense. The Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is the original full-height, fully wrapped hood shield, picking-off more bugs and rocks than slimmer guards.
One reason why the Interceptor is Lund's most popular bug shield is the quality materials used in production. Heavy-duty polycarbonate is the basis for each Interceptor bug shield, a material often described as "virtually unbreakable." In other words, the love bugs and gnat swarms don't stand a chance.
Getting the Interceptor onto your vehicle is no trick play. Most install without drilling, using the provided adhesive tape or hardware mounting kit. You can even pick from clear or smoke colors for most rides, and decide which looks best. What's even better, your Lund Interceptor Bug Shield is covered by a limited lifetime warranty from Lund. For long-lasting defense, it's the right call.
Lund Interceptor Bug Shield Customer Reviews
164 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John L B (LYNNWOOD, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jan 23, 2018 9:37 PM
After 15 years my Lund bug guard finally broke. That's a testament to the quality - extreme cold and desert hot all these years. Ordered another Lund to replace and am sure it'll last another 15 years.
Reviewed by bruce F (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Pilot — Oct 23, 2017 11:15 PM
Good looking deflector how ever think it would look better if it covered the whole hood not just the middle part.
Reviewed by Eduardo R (TOMBALL, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura MDX — Sep 13, 2017 8:23 PM
Installation is fairly easy. Screws provided are too small for 3/16 bit drilled holes.