AVS In-Channel Ventvisor
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code AVS10
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The In-Channel Ventvisor has a sleek, streamlined appearance. No exterior tape touches the vehicle
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck or SUV
- The In-Channel Ventvisor is made of strong, smoke-tinted, scratch-resistant top-grade acrylic
- Easily painted to match the finish of your vehicle (normal surface prep required)
- The In-Channel Ventvisor snaps securely into your vehicle's window channel
- Mounts either to the inside of your window channel or to the rubber seal around your door—adhesive never touches your exterior finish
- 200 applications of the In-Channel Ventvisors available. Some front and some front/rear
Protect your vehicle from the elements with the sleek, streamlined In-Channel Ventvisor! Lessens wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle making for a more enjoyable journey.
The In-Channel Ventvisor is fantastic for when your vehicle is parked, too. Simply leave your windows partially open without fear of rain, dust or snow getting in. Moreover, it helps to keep your vehicle free of smoke and stale air by reducing the heat build-up inside your car, truck or SUV.
The In-Channel Ventvisor is aerodynamically designed to blend beautifully with your vehicle's contours. To top it off, there's a no-drill installation. Secures into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied automotive tape. Absolutely no tape touches your vehicle's finish.
You will enjoy better visibility than other wind deflectors provide, because there is no "leg" to obstruct your side-mirror view. Sleek, snug and secure, the In-channel Ventvisor is a superb addition to any vehicle.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisor Customer Reviews
2421 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Helen G (Brooklyn, NY) — Thursday at 6:07 AM
I am happy with the product. Looks great on my car with one exception. They have AVS printed on them and it looks like something landed on them. I didn't notice that when I ordered them.your service was great!