- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors provide sleek, streamlined weather protection for your ride
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Simply installs in the inside of the window channel- no tools necessary
- Effectively keeps rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduces heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Adds stylish looks while reducing wind noise
- Constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant acrylic for ultimate durability
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Made in USA
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Ventvisors. These custom-made In-Channel Ventvisor lessen wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey … no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Durable AVS In-Channel Ventvisors help you let the fresh air into your ride while protecting vehicle’s interior from any harsh elements that may be taking place outside. In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours. Each vent visor boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. AVS In-Channel Ventvisors can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. These vent visors secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape - absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Customer Reviews
4158 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Louis L (LONDONDERRY, NH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sunday at 6:06 AM
I struggled getting the channel clips installed correctly. If you don't do it right, the window will go back down. Well I thought I had it right and it was working properly for 2 days. Then I went to the car wash, and the window kept going down after I put it up. After several attempts, and a good wetting, I finally got the window to go back up. After subsequent inspection, I could find no problem, and the window is going up and staying up as it should. I will be anxous at the next car wash
Reviewed by Bryan F (White Plains, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 10:37 PM
Fits perfectly well with the vehicle and installation was easy. Love the look on the vehicle.
Reviewed by johanna c (Bessemer, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Expedition — Thursday at 9:49 PM
Living in the South I enjoy being able to vent the heat from the car while parked without anyone seeing the windows slightly down. Installation was well explained. I also purchase the hood deflector which keeps bugs and rocks from sticking to the front of hood and chipping the paint.