AVS In-Channel Ventvisor
- Rebates: $10 Details
- Ships Between 4/21 - 4/23
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors provide sleek, streamlined weather protection for your ride
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant acrylic for ultimate durability
- Effectively keeps rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduces heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Available for more than 200 vehicles (some front and some front/rear)
- Snaps securely into your window channel using 3M automotive tape — no drilling required
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Ventvisors. These custom-made In-Channel Ventvisor lessen wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey … no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Durable AVS In-Channel Ventvisors help you let the fresh air into your ride while protecting vehicle’s interior from any harsh elements that may be taking place outside. In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours. Each vent visor boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. AVS In-Channel Ventvisors can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. These vent visors secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape - absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisor Customer Reviews
2644 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lynn A (PORTLAND, OR) — Thursday at 7:14 AM
Looks awesome, about 2 hr installation w prep time. Great for rain and windwind! Looks are great quality also very good
Reviewed by Mike S (HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 6:48 AM
Did not fit well on my 2014 Ram 2500. First problem was the window closing tension would not allow window to close, would come in contact with vent and open right back up. Called up Auto anything and I was told to manually hold button so windows closed and leave closed for 24hrs. That didn't work and since I pulled strips off adhesive was told I cannot return them. One the front visors the front tab was not fitting well and would pop when window would roll up. Would not recommend this style.
Reviewed by WILLIAM B (Batesburg, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 12:19 AM
I wanted to keep my blacked out dodge blacked out. You have white avs letters on these. Was able to remove but sstill irritated me.
- avs deflectors
- dodge ram sliding rear window sun visor
- avs bugflector
- seamless ventvisors
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- mercedes benz w2032005 window deflector
- chevy bug deflector
- chevy colorado wheels
- ford f150 bug deflector
- rain guards for ford f150
- roof storage for suv
- pickup truck covers
- bike carrier for suv