- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors provide sleek, streamlined weather protection for your ride
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Simply installs in the inside of the window channel- no tools necessary
- Effectively keeps rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduces heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Adds stylish looks while reducing wind noise
- Constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant acrylic for ultimate durability
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Made in USA
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Ventvisors. These custom-made In-Channel Ventvisor lessen wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey … no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Durable AVS In-Channel Ventvisors help you let the fresh air into your ride while protecting vehicle’s interior from any harsh elements that may be taking place outside. In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours. Each vent visor boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. AVS In-Channel Ventvisors can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. These vent visors secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape - absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Customer Reviews
4020 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dino G (NORTH DARTMOUTH, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Envoy — Wednesday at 8:36 PM
I really like the look of the in-channel visors but they are creating wind noise now as the window is not sealing properly. I had no wind noise prior to installing these. I have oreldered a set of external visors and will be replacing these as soon as they arrive.
Reviewed by Jeffery B (Waite Park, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer — Wednesday at 7:40 AM
The in-channel visors work well with my 06 Trailblazer. Although tight fit with the seal all the windows work well. I have had these for a number of years and they look great as well as function well in rain/snow/hot weather.
Reviewed by Jeremy V (Sierra Vista, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Monday at 5:53 PM
Great looking product. Only issue is when you roll up the windows, they seem to rub on the visor. It sounds like its scratching the window, but there are no marks.