- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors provide sleek, streamlined weather protection for your ride
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Simply installs in the inside of the window channel- no tools necessary
- Effectively keeps rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduces heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Adds stylish looks while reducing wind noise
- Constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant acrylic for ultimate durability
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Ventvisors. These custom-made In-Channel Ventvisor lessen wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey … no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Durable AVS In-Channel Ventvisors help you let the fresh air into your ride while protecting vehicle’s interior from any harsh elements that may be taking place outside. In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours. Each vent visor boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. AVS In-Channel Ventvisors can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. These vent visors secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape - absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisor Customer Reviews
3110 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael D (Ledyard, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Murano — Saturday at 4:11 AM
I installed the ventvisor as instructed and the first time I roll up the window it got stuck on the window. I had to push the bottom of the visor out so the wondow could go up. I didn't use the window for five days to allow the window to adjust to the visors being installed. The next time I use the windows the ventvisor once again got stuck on the window and broke. I than tried the other window and the same thing happened. Like most things with your company I can't leave a detailed explain b
Reviewed by patti c (WILLITS, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda CR-V — Friday at 2:59 PM
I bought these for my husbands Toyota Tacoma & they were wonderful! Then I bought more for my friends 2009 Honda CR-V & the drivers side front window one broke when I rolled her window up! Not sure if it was flawed or what, the other 3 windows were fine, but WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT! Birthday present that I was so proud of ruined :(!
Reviewed by Michael S (COLUMBUS, OH) — Nov 18, 2015 4:56 PM
My front windows catch the front corner of the ventshades. The back have no issues. Not sure what I can do to get them to not catch.