AVS In-Channel Ventvisor
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code AVS10
- Ships Between 6/02 - 6/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors provide sleek, streamlined weather protection for your ride
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant acrylic for ultimate durability
- Effectively keeps rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduces heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Available for more than 200 vehicles (some front and some front/rear)
- Snaps securely into your window channel using 3M automotive tape — no drilling required
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Ventvisors. These custom-made In-Channel Ventvisor lessen wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey … no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Durable AVS In-Channel Ventvisors help you let the fresh air into your ride while protecting vehicle’s interior from any harsh elements that may be taking place outside. In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours. Each vent visor boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. AVS In-Channel Ventvisors can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. These vent visors secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape - absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisor Customer Reviews
2731 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan C (EAST AURORA, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 7:09 PM
Easy install. Look great on the truck. Price is very reasonable. Had the same ones on my 2010 Silverado. Only flaw is a couple tiny scratches they get from being in the package. But you can't even see them unless your eyes are a couple inches from the door. Will def buy again for the next truck
Reviewed by Jose A (SEAFORD, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Pathfinder — Thursday at 6:31 PM
easy installation they should give you extra double stick tape.I have problems with the back windows.
Reviewed by Mark T (HONOLULU, HI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Wednesday at 11:14 PM
Awesome look to a functional piece. The AVS In-Channel Ventvisor seems flimsy at first. When installed it firms up and is quiet as promised. Air flow is accomplished without water getting in. It delivers. Pricey but if it holds up it is worth it. Mark
Reviewed by Barnie J (BIRMINGHAM, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Wednesday at 8:21 PM
I received my vents in a timely manner and installed them in 5 minutes.
- avs deflectors
- dodge ram sliding rear window sun visor
- avs bugflector
- seamless ventvisors
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- mercedes benz w2032005 window deflector
- chevy bug deflector
- chevy colorado wheels
- ford f150 bug deflector
- rain guards for ford f150
- roof storage for suv
- pickup truck covers
- bike carrier for suv