AVS In-Channel Ventvisor
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code AVS10
- Rebates: $10 Details
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The In-Channel Ventvisor has a sleek, streamlined appearance. No exterior tape touches the vehicle
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck or SUV
- The In-Channel Ventvisor is made of strong, smoke-tinted, scratch-resistant top-grade acrylic
- Easily painted to match the finish of your vehicle (normal surface prep required)
- The In-Channel Ventvisor snaps securely into your vehicle's window channel
- Mounts either to the inside of your window channel or to the rubber seal around your door—adhesive never touches your exterior finish
- 200 applications of the In-Channel Ventvisors available. Some front and some front/rear
Protect your vehicle from the elements with the sleek, streamlined In-Channel Ventvisor! Lessens wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle making for a more enjoyable journey.
The In-Channel Ventvisor is fantastic for when your vehicle is parked, too. Simply leave your windows partially open without fear of rain, dust or snow getting in. Moreover, it helps to keep your vehicle free of smoke and stale air by reducing the heat build-up inside your car, truck or SUV.
The In-Channel Ventvisor is aerodynamically designed to blend beautifully with your vehicle's contours. To top it off, there's a no-drill installation. Secures into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied automotive tape. Absolutely no tape touches your vehicle's finish.
You will enjoy better visibility than other wind deflectors provide, because there is no "leg" to obstruct your side-mirror view. Sleek, snug and secure, the In-channel Ventvisor is a superb addition to any vehicle.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisor Customer Reviews
2543 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sherman L (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Thursday at 8:03 AM
Great piece of gear! Real easy to install. Slides right in the slot of my 2006 F-350. I agree with previous installation recommendations, once you pre-test how it fits... then peel the protector to the self stick tape... put it in place and leave it there for 3 days so it sets and adheres to the felt like substance inside the track. Yes it will stick and stay there. No cutting to fit on my truck. Only negative thing... didn't like the white AVS marker on the outside of product (not like picture)
Reviewed by brennen m (SOUTHERN PINES, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Thursday at 6:38 AM
The in-channel ventvisors went in perfectly. Awesome fit and great sleek looks. I dont like the WHITE logo on the ventvisors though. It's too much. Especially when blacked out trucks are a huge trend right now.
Reviewed by Jimmy A (New Boston, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 4:40 PM
Easy to install and quality product! AutoAnything is the place to order from period.....
- avs deflectors
- dodge ram sliding rear window sun visor
- avs bugflector
- seamless ventvisors
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- mercedes benz w2032005 window deflector
- chevy bug deflector
- chevy colorado wheels
- ford f150 bug deflector
- rain guards for ford f150
- roof storage for suv
- pickup truck covers
- bike carrier for suv