- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors provide sleek, streamlined weather protection for your ride
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Simply installs in the inside of the window channel- no tools necessary
- Effectively keeps rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduces heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Adds stylish looks while reducing wind noise
- Constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant acrylic for ultimate durability
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Ventvisors. These custom-made In-Channel Ventvisor lessen wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey … no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Durable AVS In-Channel Ventvisors help you let the fresh air into your ride while protecting vehicle’s interior from any harsh elements that may be taking place outside. In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours. Each vent visor boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. AVS In-Channel Ventvisors can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. These vent visors secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape - absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Customer Reviews
3271 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by christina m (JACKSONVILLE, FL) — Wednesday at 4:15 PM
I ordered these for my husband's new truck (Big Fancy) because he could not find any locally. He is very happy and they look great. Very sleek.
Reviewed by Stephen W (Augusta, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Lincoln MKX — Wednesday at 12:48 PM
They don't work very well on Lincoln MKX. The windows keep hitting the top of the vent and won't close and they have very sharp edges.
Reviewed by Jimmy J (ALBA, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 6:41 AM
everything about them was more than I expected. Great product. Attractive and durable
Reviewed by Jason S (Belleville, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Tuesday at 6:09 AM
Had the WeatherTec prior to these, thought I could get away cheap boy was I wrong. These do not stay in the channel and rattle while going down the highway.