- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors provide sleek, streamlined weather protection for your ride
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Simply installs in the inside of the window channel- no tools necessary
- Effectively keeps rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduces heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Adds stylish looks while reducing wind noise
- Constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant acrylic for ultimate durability
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Ventvisors. These custom-made In-Channel Ventvisor lessen wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey … no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Durable AVS In-Channel Ventvisors help you let the fresh air into your ride while protecting vehicle’s interior from any harsh elements that may be taking place outside. In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours. Each vent visor boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. AVS In-Channel Ventvisors can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. These vent visors secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape - absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisor Customer Reviews
3011 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremy H (GLASSPORT, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 8:20 PM
Had to trim end tabs some to get the windows to go up and not come back down.i guess if it senses something in window it comes back down. Very tight fit
Reviewed by michael p (sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 4:28 PM
The channel went in good most of the way tell you get to the top of the window. Then there's a gap in it so you see the inside of the channel that's suppose to be in side the window so the tape and corner show .. looks like crap.
- avs deflectors
- dodge ram sliding rear window sun visor
- avs bugflector
- seamless ventvisors
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- mercedes benz w2032005 window deflector
- chevy bug deflector
- chevy colorado wheels
- ford f150 bug deflector
- rain guards for ford f150
- roof storage for suv
- pickup truck covers
- bike carrier for suv