- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors provide sleek, streamlined weather protection for your ride
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Simply installs in the inside of the window channel- no tools necessary
- Effectively keeps rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduces heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Adds stylish looks while reducing wind noise
- Constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant acrylic for ultimate durability
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Made in USA
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Ventvisors. These custom-made In-Channel Ventvisor lessen wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey … no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Durable AVS In-Channel Ventvisors help you let the fresh air into your ride while protecting vehicle’s interior from any harsh elements that may be taking place outside. In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours. Each vent visor boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. AVS In-Channel Ventvisors can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. These vent visors secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape - absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Customer Reviews
4407 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by CHRISTINE B (BLUFFTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Buick Encore — Thursday at 3:46 AM
Have been wanting these for a while and am so glad I finally did it! I live in the South and the heat build up in the car in the summer is brutal. Being able to keep the windows open just that little bit makes a huge difference! The vent shades look great and were very easy to install. My husband and I had all 4 installed in 20 minutes. I don't understand the people who had problems with installation; just read the directions!
Reviewed by Nicholas D (NAUGATUCK, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 9:03 AM
These vent visors were definitely a nice addition to my Silverado. The quality was great and they were very easy to install. I am very satisfied with this product from avs and I would highly recommend to anyone looking into buying vent visors.
Reviewed by Marty H (Nashua, NH) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Wednesday at 7:01 AM
Very nice appearance, cuts down on wind chatter with open window. Must follow instructions and leave windows fully closed for 72 hours to allow visors to form to window channel.