- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors provide sleek, streamlined weather protection for your ride
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Simply installs in the inside of the window channel- no tools necessary
- Effectively keeps rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduces heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Adds stylish looks while reducing wind noise
- Constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant acrylic for ultimate durability
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Made in USA
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Ventvisors. These custom-made In-Channel Ventvisor lessen wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey … no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Durable AVS In-Channel Ventvisors help you let the fresh air into your ride while protecting vehicle’s interior from any harsh elements that may be taking place outside. In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours. Each vent visor boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. AVS In-Channel Ventvisors can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. These vent visors secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape - absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Customer Reviews
3741 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joey H (Kewaskum, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 4:15 AM
Could use better packaging. A couple were scratched up because they were loose in the packaging.
Reviewed by Karen F (Buckeye, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford C-Max — Wednesday at 10:36 AM
I've used external mount visors on my cars. These visors were pretty easy to install. I left the windows up way past the 72 hours recommended. However, when I lowered the back windows, they wouldn't close properly. I had to trim them (not easy!). For this model car, I wouldn't recommend these.
Reviewed by Lawrence C (PLAINFIELD, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Impala — Tuesday at 10:46 PM
The appearance reflects the price, I guess, I had always purchased weather-tech before so should have known that these would not be of same quality since price was half, I will use them this year but will be replacing with better quality/appearance next spring...