AVS In-Channel Ventvisor
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code AVS10
- Rebates: $10 Details
- Ships Between 4/01 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The In-Channel Ventvisor has a sleek, streamlined appearance. No exterior tape touches the vehicle
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck or SUV
- The In-Channel Ventvisor is made of strong, smoke-tinted, scratch-resistant top-grade acrylic
- Easily painted to match the finish of your vehicle (normal surface prep required)
- The In-Channel Ventvisor snaps securely into your vehicle's window channel
- Mounts either to the inside of your window channel or to the rubber seal around your door—adhesive never touches your exterior finish
- 200 applications of the In-Channel Ventvisors available. Some front and some front/rear
Protect your vehicle from the elements with the sleek, streamlined In-Channel Ventvisor! Lessens wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle making for a more enjoyable journey.
The In-Channel Ventvisor is fantastic for when your vehicle is parked, too. Simply leave your windows partially open without fear of rain, dust or snow getting in. Moreover, it helps to keep your vehicle free of smoke and stale air by reducing the heat build-up inside your car, truck or SUV.
The In-Channel Ventvisor is aerodynamically designed to blend beautifully with your vehicle's contours. To top it off, there's a no-drill installation. Secures into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied automotive tape. Absolutely no tape touches your vehicle's finish.
You will enjoy better visibility than other wind deflectors provide, because there is no "leg" to obstruct your side-mirror view. Sleek, snug and secure, the In-channel Ventvisor is a superb addition to any vehicle.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisor Customer Reviews
2586 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by darrell c (Borden, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 11:10 AM
Fast delivery as always. Easy install just wait the 72 hours as required in installation instructions. This is my second set of AVS vent visors wish AVS would pack them a little better so they didn't rub together in packaging. Both sets of mine had scratches. Not a huge deal at least let them be scratch free the day you install them. Other than that they do what they are suppose to.
Reviewed by Kevin F (Orland Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Sunday at 9:54 AM
This is the 3rd set of AVS in channel visors. All have fit with no problems and look great. Took a while to get them for my 2015 Colorado but I guess that's to be expected on a brand new style and vehicle...
- avs deflectors
- dodge ram sliding rear window sun visor
- avs bugflector
- seamless ventvisors
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- mercedes benz w2032005 window deflector
- chevy bug deflector
- chevy colorado wheels
- ford f150 bug deflector
- rain guards for ford f150
- roof storage for suv
- pickup truck covers
- bike carrier for suv