- Save 15% Use Promo Code AVS15
- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors provide sleek, streamlined weather protection for your ride
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Simply installs in the inside of the window channel- no tools necessary
- Effectively keeps rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduces heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Adds stylish looks while reducing wind noise
- Constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant acrylic for ultimate durability
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Ventvisors. These custom-made In-Channel Ventvisor lessen wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey … no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Durable AVS In-Channel Ventvisors help you let the fresh air into your ride while protecting vehicle’s interior from any harsh elements that may be taking place outside. In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours. Each vent visor boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. AVS In-Channel Ventvisors can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. These vent visors secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape - absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisor Customer Reviews
2935 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rodney T (Brooklyn, NY) — Tuesday at 4:32 AM
The in channel visors look great however I notice that when I roll up the widow it hits the visor sometimes getting stuck and not closing
Reviewed by Dawson l M (TALLADEGA, AL) — Monday at 8:14 PM
Installation took less than 15 minutes. The fit was perfect and the vent shades look like they had always been a part of my RAV4.
Reviewed by Daniel C (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Yukon XL — Monday at 3:47 PM
Looks great ,but there is a can between the rear view mirror and gasket . hasn't rain here in vegas . so I don't know how that will affect it .
- avs deflectors
- dodge ram sliding rear window sun visor
- avs bugflector
- seamless ventvisors
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- mercedes benz w2032005 window deflector
- chevy bug deflector
- chevy colorado wheels
- ford f150 bug deflector
- rain guards for ford f150
- roof storage for suv
- pickup truck covers
- bike carrier for suv