- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors provide sleek, streamlined weather protection for your ride
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Simply installs in the inside of the window channel- no tools necessary
- Effectively keeps rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduces heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Adds stylish looks while reducing wind noise
- Constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant acrylic for ultimate durability
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Made in USA
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Ventvisors. These custom-made In-Channel Ventvisor lessen wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey … no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Durable AVS In-Channel Ventvisors help you let the fresh air into your ride while protecting vehicle’s interior from any harsh elements that may be taking place outside. In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours. Each vent visor boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. AVS In-Channel Ventvisors can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. These vent visors secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape - absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Customer Reviews
3733 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lawrence C (PLAINFIELD, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Impala — Tuesday at 10:46 PM
The appearance reflects the price, I guess, I had always purchased weather-tech before so should have known that these would not be of same quality since price was half, I will use them this year but will be replacing with better quality/appearance next spring...
Reviewed by matt g (LYNDEN, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Fusion — Tuesday at 8:38 PM
Price was great and they install really easy but once we got them on we realized they were riddled with air bubbles. They are horrible to look through !
Reviewed by anthony b (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix — Tuesday at 7:46 PM
They fix great but when you let the windows up they stop the Windows from going up all the way the stoppage is in the front part of the window where's there no tape.
Reviewed by Mark C (fall river, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 5:35 PM
Came in a little scratched out of the package but really unnoticeable once installed. they were easy to install and look great.