- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to see easy installation guide
- WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors clear up your cockpit by allowing fresh air to flow through without annoying wind noise
- Deflectors are custom-crafted for your specific vehicle
- In-channel design – (download instructions) (PDF)
- Built tough from impact-resistant, acrylic plastic
- Resists scratching and UV radiation
- Defends your interior from rain and adverse weather
- WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors come backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Give your stuffy cabin a breath of fresh air with the help of WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors. Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this WeatherTech vent visor installs within the window channel, allowing you to easily open your windows and let the fresh air flow through without experiencing ear-splitting wind noise. Even if it’s storming outside, you don’t have to worry about adverse weather wreaking havoc on your pristine interior.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors are precision crafted from high-impact 3mm acrylic, so they’re built tough to resist everything from scratching and UV radiation to airborne road rubble and other roadway hazards. These in-channel vent visors also give your ride a visual upgrade, thanks to their ultra-thin, aerodynamic design. This sleek, low profile reduces wind noise when you drive and allows interior heat to escape when your vehicle’s parked outdoors. Installation is a cinch—no drilling or exterior tape required—and these window deflectors are available in light or dark tints (for most vehicles).
Keep your interior fresh and your passengers comfortable by installing WeatherTech In-ChannelSide Window Deflectors, and enjoy a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
3935 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim N (ORANGE PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Tuesday at 8:07 AM
They are well worth the money for those hot days in Florida. They do tend to rattle when driving at speed on those pothole filled roads we have.
Reviewed by Alex P (ANTIOCH, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 5-Series — Monday at 8:26 PM
They came in just a few days and are in good condition they were new and install very easily be sure that you leave the front Channel on the edge of the bottom of the window sill do not let it go in the window or it won't stick in and stay. Enjoy
Reviewed by Orville S (ROSSVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jun 15, 2017 6:04 PM
I am especially pleased with the quality, the look and the fact that they give more vertical coverage than most (you can open the window wider and still be covered) I like the clip arrangement that holds them in more securely. I just think they are considerably over priced, paying for the brand name I think
- rhino rack sunseeker awnings
- rola adventure system hitch cargo box
- westin hdx running boards
- chevrolet license plate frame
- chevy bug shield
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- 2012 toyota camry seat covers
- silverado bug deflector
- toyota tacoma bug shield
- automotive floormats
- cargo bags for vans
- windshield covers for trucks