- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to see easy installation guide
- WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors clear up your cockpit by allowing fresh air to flow through without annoying wind noise
- Deflectors are custom-crafted for your specific vehicle
- In-channel design – (download instructions) (PDF)
- Built tough from impact-resistant, acrylic plastic
- Resists scratching and UV radiation
- Defends your interior from rain and adverse weather
- Available in light or dark tint (most vehicles)
- WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors come backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Give your stuffy cabin a breath of fresh air with the help of WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors. Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this WeatherTech vent visor installs within the window channel, allowing you to easily open your windows and let the fresh air flow through without experiencing ear-splitting wind noise. Even if it’s storming outside, you don’t have to worry about adverse weather wreaking havoc on your pristine interior.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors are precision crafted from high-impact 3mm acrylic, so they’re built tough to resist everything from scratching and UV radiation to airborne road rubble and other roadway hazards. These in-channel vent visors also give your ride a visual upgrade, thanks to their ultra-thin, aerodynamic design. This sleek, low profile reduces wind noise when you drive and allows interior heat to escape when your vehicle’s parked outdoors. Installation is a cinch—no drilling or exterior tape required—and these window deflectors are available in light or dark tints (for most vehicles).
Keep your interior fresh and your passengers comfortable by installing WeatherTech In-ChannelSide Window Deflectors, and enjoy a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
3729 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerzy R (Yardville, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 8:55 PM
They look very sharp on windows. They not very easy to install because they are very tight (I would say they are to big and because of that you have to be extra care full when installing them specially on front windows). I got another brand (I do not want to mention the name) and I brake it during installation injuring my hand. AutoAnything give me a credit for it and I upgraded to WeatherTech which I'm very happy with. My injure hand still in paint and I learn that "You Get What You Pay For".
Reviewed by Norman I (Yonkers, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Tuesday at 3:10 AM
This is the 3rd set I have purchased. They are simply the best and easiest to install. They look great and not glued on like the cheaper brands. Well built and last I wouldn't buy any other brand.