WeatherTech Side Window Deflector
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to see easy installation guide
- WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors clear up your cockpit by allowing fresh air to flow through without annoying wind noise
- Deflectors are custom-crafted for your specific vehicle
- In-channel design – not stick-on (download instructions) (PDF)
- Built tough from impact-resistant, acrylic plastic
- Resists scratching and UV radiation
- Defends your interior from rain and adverse weather
- Easy window-channel mounting — no drilling required
- Available in light or dark tint for most vehicles
- WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors come backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Give your stuffy cabin a breath of fresh air with the help of WeatherTech Window Deflectors. Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this WeatherTech vent visor installs within the window channel, allowing you to easily open your windows and let the fresh air flow through without experiencing ear-splitting wind noise. Even if it’s storming outside, you don’t have to worry about adverse weather wreaking havoc on your pristine interior.
WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors are precision crafted from high-impact 3mm acrylic, so they’re built tough to resist everything from scratching and UV radiation to airborne road rubble and other roadway hazards. These in-channel vent visors also give your ride a visual upgrade, thanks to their ultra-thin, aerodynamic design. This sleek, low profile reduces wind noise when you drive and allows interior heat to escape when your vehicle’s parked outdoors. Installation is a cinch—no drilling or exterior tape required—and these window deflectors are available in light or dark tints (for most vehicles).
Keep your interior fresh and your passengers comfortable by installing WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors, and enjoy a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech Side Window Deflector Customer Reviews
3154 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael L (Warsaw, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 8:13 PM
Front installation was a breeze, but back was difficult due to instruction pictures. I tried several times until I cracked one, thank god for 3M tape.
Reviewed by Susan O (Middleboro, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota RAV4 — Nov 14, 2014 8:20 PM
Love the deflectors because when it's raining I can still open my window and have fresh air and still stay dry......
Reviewed by Kristy H (BERWICK, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Infiniti QX70 — Nov 14, 2014 8:01 AM
This is the second time I have purchased these WeatherTech Window Deflectors for my vehicles. I think they look so much better than the deflectors that get "stuck" on the outside of your painted door panel. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to keep the weather out when you want to crack your windows, with a classy, sleek look.
- weathertech window deflectors
- wade vent visors
- avs in channel vent visor
- in channel rain guards
- subaru rain guards
- american flag bug deflectors for trucks
- honda window deflectors
- chevy cruze accesories
- ford escape bug deflector
- honda crv bug deflector
- automotive floormats
- best truck bed toolbox