- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to see easy installation guide
- WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors clear up your cockpit by allowing fresh air to flow through without annoying wind noise
- Deflectors are custom-crafted for your specific vehicle
- In-channel design – not stick-on (download instructions) (PDF)
- Built tough from impact-resistant, acrylic plastic
- Resists scratching and UV radiation
- Defends your interior from rain and adverse weather
- Available in light or dark tint (most vehicles)
- WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors come backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Give your stuffy cabin a breath of fresh air with the help of WeatherTech Window Deflectors. Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this WeatherTech vent visor installs within the window channel, allowing you to easily open your windows and let the fresh air flow through without experiencing ear-splitting wind noise. Even if it’s storming outside, you don’t have to worry about adverse weather wreaking havoc on your pristine interior.
WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors are precision crafted from high-impact 3mm acrylic, so they’re built tough to resist everything from scratching and UV radiation to airborne road rubble and other roadway hazards. These in-channel vent visors also give your ride a visual upgrade, thanks to their ultra-thin, aerodynamic design. This sleek, low profile reduces wind noise when you drive and allows interior heat to escape when your vehicle’s parked outdoors. Installation is a cinch—no drilling or exterior tape required—and these window deflectors are available in light or dark tints (for most vehicles).
Keep your interior fresh and your passengers comfortable by installing WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors, and enjoy a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
3401 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy W (Hartwick, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Wednesday at 4:04 PM
Not my first weathertech product, so I expected quality, that is why I paid a little more than the others. My only complaint is that the instructions were not as accurate as I would expect. Had to deviate from the guide a little. Great fit and look I the end.
Reviewed by Frank l (Falls Church, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Highlander — Monday at 9:10 PM
The only downside is the driver side, not the other side, makes an annoying cl8cking sound as the window closes. Maybe the install wasn't perfect.
Reviewed by Ryszard O (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Hyundai Accent — Saturday at 2:39 PM
I lowered overall rating because with these deflectors I couldn't close car windows.But any way I like them. They look very nice. So, I used Scotch Mounting Tape and installed out side on the windows frame. Now is perfect.