- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to see easy installation guide
- WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors clear up your cockpit by allowing fresh air to flow through without annoying wind noise
- Deflectors are custom-crafted for your specific vehicle
- In-channel design – (download instructions) (PDF)
- Built tough from impact-resistant, acrylic plastic
- Resists scratching and UV radiation
- Defends your interior from rain and adverse weather
- Available in light or dark tint (most vehicles)
- WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors come backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Give your stuffy cabin a breath of fresh air with the help of WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors. Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this WeatherTech vent visor installs within the window channel, allowing you to easily open your windows and let the fresh air flow through without experiencing ear-splitting wind noise. Even if it’s storming outside, you don’t have to worry about adverse weather wreaking havoc on your pristine interior.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors are precision crafted from high-impact 3mm acrylic, so they’re built tough to resist everything from scratching and UV radiation to airborne road rubble and other roadway hazards. These in-channel vent visors also give your ride a visual upgrade, thanks to their ultra-thin, aerodynamic design. This sleek, low profile reduces wind noise when you drive and allows interior heat to escape when your vehicle’s parked outdoors. Installation is a cinch—no drilling or exterior tape required—and these window deflectors are available in light or dark tints (for most vehicles).
Keep your interior fresh and your passengers comfortable by installing WeatherTech In-ChannelSide Window Deflectors, and enjoy a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
3810 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald G (Palm Harbor, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Outback — Thursday at 4:04 AM
I believe in channel deflectors are the most most pleasing to the eye. Quality is excellent and install was easy. I have these on both a 2010 Outback and 2015 Outback and they are both great. My 2010 has seen at least 4 years with no issues.
Reviewed by Stanley S (Lumberton, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Feb 09, 2017 1:17 AM
Typical great quality from WeatherTech. Easy and quick install and they look great! Simply pop them in and you're done. They look great and really blend well with the truck. Only downside, probably the same with any in-channel deflectors, is that the window rubs the inside of the deflector when rolling up or down. This isn't a problem UNLESS your vehicle is exposed to dust and dirt. The dust grinds and scratches pretty bad. Irritating noise and scratches window and tint edges.
Reviewed by John H (Akron, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 08, 2017 9:42 PM
Looks good works great. Would be nice if they offered a rear window deflector for the truck.
- rhino rack sunseeker awnings
- rola adventure system hitch cargo box
- westin hdx running boards
- chevrolet license plate frame
- chevy bug shield
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- 2012 toyota camry seat covers
- silverado bug deflector
- toyota tacoma bug shield
- automotive floormats
- cargo bags for vans
- windshield covers for trucks