- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to see easy installation guide
- WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors clear up your cockpit by allowing fresh air to flow through without annoying wind noise
- Deflectors are custom-crafted for your specific vehicle
- In-channel design – (download instructions) (PDF)
- Built tough from impact-resistant, acrylic plastic
- Resists scratching and UV radiation
- Defends your interior from rain and adverse weather
- Available in light or dark tint (most vehicles)
- WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors come backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Give your stuffy cabin a breath of fresh air with the help of WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors. Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this WeatherTech vent visor installs within the window channel, allowing you to easily open your windows and let the fresh air flow through without experiencing ear-splitting wind noise. Even if it’s storming outside, you don’t have to worry about adverse weather wreaking havoc on your pristine interior.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors are precision crafted from high-impact 3mm acrylic, so they’re built tough to resist everything from scratching and UV radiation to airborne road rubble and other roadway hazards. These in-channel vent visors also give your ride a visual upgrade, thanks to their ultra-thin, aerodynamic design. This sleek, low profile reduces wind noise when you drive and allows interior heat to escape when your vehicle’s parked outdoors. Installation is a cinch—no drilling or exterior tape required—and these window deflectors are available in light or dark tints (for most vehicles).
Keep your interior fresh and your passengers comfortable by installing WeatherTech In-ChannelSide Window Deflectors, and enjoy a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
3887 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James P T (NEWTOWN, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda CR-V — Friday at 7:13 PM
I've put these on my Subaru Outback Wagon, Honda Civic and now on my Honda CR-V. My windows were dark tinted so I bought the dark tint deflectors. They are easy to install & look great on all of my cars. I buy all of my accessories from AutoAnything, everything is reasonably priced & my orders always get to me fast.
Reviewed by jerrel m (virginia beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Audi A4 — Nov 28, 2016 10:17 PM
Love the look and function. Better than those that stick on the outside.