- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to see easy installation guide
- WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors clear up your cockpit by allowing fresh air to flow through without annoying wind noise
- Deflectors are custom-crafted for your specific vehicle
- In-channel design – not stick-on (download instructions) (PDF)
- Built tough from impact-resistant, acrylic plastic
- Resists scratching and UV radiation
- Defends your interior from rain and adverse weather
- Easy window-channel mounting; no drilling required
- Available in light or dark tint for most vehicles
- WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors come backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Give your stuffy cabin a breath of fresh air with the help of WeatherTech Window Deflectors. Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this WeatherTech vent visor installs within the window channel, allowing you to easily open your windows and let the fresh air flow through without experiencing ear-splitting wind noise. Even if it’s storming outside, you don’t have to worry about adverse weather wreaking havoc on your pristine interior.
WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors are precision crafted from high-impact 3mm acrylic, so they’re built tough to resist everything from scratching and UV radiation to airborne road rubble and other roadway hazards. These in-channel vent visors also give your ride a visual upgrade, thanks to their ultra-thin, aerodynamic design. This sleek, low profile reduces wind noise when you drive and allows interior heat to escape when your vehicle’s parked outdoors. Installation is a cinch—no drilling or exterior tape required—and these window deflectors are available in light or dark tints (for most vehicles).
Keep your interior fresh and your passengers comfortable by installing WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors, and enjoy a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
3373 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pete S (WESTCLIFFE, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Explorer — Wednesday at 3:52 AM
Have had Weather Tech side window deflectors on other cars easy to install. My wife loves them keeps her car from baking in the sun when she's at work.
Reviewed by Wendy W (SHREVEPORT, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Hyundai Veloster — Tuesday at 8:34 PM
These are made very well and so easy to install. No drilling. No tools needed. They look great....
Reviewed by Stevy D (Hoschton, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 3:31 AM
Keeps the rain out and fresh air flowing. I took off the old stick on's which leaked water in. The in channel were easy to instal, fits perfect and looks great.
Reviewed by RAFAEL B (Moreno Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Mazda CX-5 — Jun 26, 2015 3:25 PM
I believe that purchase I made was the best for my SUV. The Quality and Appearance of the Window Deflectors was right for the Mazda CX-5 2015. RB Thanks