- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR In-Channel Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Effective mounting method installs into your window channel
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for durability
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- Available in dark or light smoke finishes (depends on model)
- EGR backs your In-Channel Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Foggy windows, scorching cabin temperatures and stale air take all the pleasure out of driving. However, rolling down the glass to cure these bothers leads to new annoyances: screeching winds, thrashing turbulence and soaking weather. With the In-Channel Rain Guards, you get fresh air without the suffering. They block wind and weather while you enjoy a clean breeze.
Your sleek In-Channel Rain Guards are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Best of all, your In-Channel Rain Guards boast an innovative mounting method. The front visors fit firmly into the window channels, requiring no drilling, taping or clipping. Rears use tape and clip for safety. Even better, the In-Channel Rain Guards come in a transparent Dark or Light Smoke finish and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Window Visors Customer Reviews
3265 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ted W (Fredericksburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 6:51 PM
Excellent visors...I choose the EGR Window Visors because they were the in-window type verses the ones that stick directly to the vehicle frame. You shouldn't have to worry about raining coming in your window.
Reviewed by James G (MOUNT OLIVE, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 12, 2017 3:32 AM
These visors easy to install, look great and are just as good as the more expensive ones.
Reviewed by Greg H (Fremont, NE) — Jul 03, 2017 10:38 AM
I've used EGR window vent visors before and loved them. Great look, helps keep vehicle vented without letting rain in. This set had an issue with install and one piece broke. AA got me intouch with the factory and I recieved a replacement for the cost of shipping. Alls well that ends well. Highly recommend the EGR roducts and them standing behind what they manufacture.
Reviewed by Jeffrey V (Portland, ME) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jun 28, 2017 4:52 AM
They were a little tight going in and a small piece of the plastic snapped off where it meets the bottom of the window behind the mirror. I think all window visors are overpriced for what they are. They look nice and function simply as designed.
- avs aeroskin hood protector
- coverking neosupreme seat covers
- rugged ridge sherpa roof rack
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- chrysler floor mats for cars
- toyota vent visor
- trailer hitch for ford escape
- ford escape bug deflector
- toyota tacoma rain guards
- pickup bed rubber mats
- truck rubber mats
- automobile performance chip