- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR In-Channel Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Effective mounting method—the front guards install right into your window channel without any tape - rears use tape and clips for safety
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for durability
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- Available in dark or light smoke finishes (depends on model)
- EGR backs your In-Channel Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Foggy windows, scorching cabin temperatures and stale air take all the pleasure out of driving. However, rolling down the glass to cure these bothers leads to new annoyances: screeching winds, thrashing turbulence and soaking weather. With the In-Channel Rain Guards, you get fresh air without the suffering. They block wind and weather while you enjoy a clean breeze.
Your sleek In-Channel Rain Guards are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Best of all, your In-Channel Rain Guards boast an innovative mounting method. The front visors fit firmly into the window channels, requiring no drilling, taping or clipping. Rears use tape and clip for safety. Even better, the In-Channel Rain Guards come in a transparent Dark or Light Smoke finish and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Window Visors Customer Reviews
3001 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Krystle K (CINCINNATI, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 8:13 PM
I ordered these as a gift! The recipient loves them! They were easy to instal and work just as promised.
Reviewed by Kyle L (FORT MYERS, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Monday at 8:46 AM
Had them installed in less than a minute and seated in place in another 2. My only qualm is that driving with the window fully down at highway speeds will shift them just a tad causing them to loosen up. Otherwise they work great
Reviewed by DAVID R (GLEN ROCK, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 21, 2015 7:09 AM
The first set (notEGR) I purchased did not fit exactly right. AutoAnything was courteous and prompt about returning them and replacing with these that fit perfect!
Reviewed by January G (PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Camry — Nov 19, 2015 11:03 AM
Easy to install & fit perfectly - dark color is excellent. They really make a difference with the wind & noise...I order a new pair every time I change vehicles.
- 2009 toyota tacoma bugshield
- nebraska cornhusker bug shield
- egr dustguard
- egr hood shields
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- gmc bug deflector
- subaru window visors
- toyota tacoma rain guards
- window visors for chevy silverado
- honda civic bug deflector
- parking stops for garage
- auto rubber mats
- best leather steering wheel cover