- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR In-Channel Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Effective mounting method installs into your window channel
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for durability
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- Available in dark or light smoke finishes (depends on model)
- EGR backs your In-Channel Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Foggy windows, scorching cabin temperatures and stale air take all the pleasure out of driving. However, rolling down the glass to cure these bothers leads to new annoyances: screeching winds, thrashing turbulence and soaking weather. With the In-Channel Rain Guards, you get fresh air without the suffering. They block wind and weather while you enjoy a clean breeze.
Your sleek In-Channel Rain Guards are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Best of all, your In-Channel Rain Guards boast an innovative mounting method. The front visors fit firmly into the window channels, requiring no drilling, taping or clipping. Rears use tape and clip for safety. Even better, the In-Channel Rain Guards come in a transparent Dark or Light Smoke finish and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Window Visors Customer Reviews
3169 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gil B (Peyton, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-250 — Nov 26, 2016 2:27 PM
so far so good. haven't had them on very long yet. we will see what happens when i'm in snow or rain. they look like they will work great.
Reviewed by carl m (ADA, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 21, 2016 8:16 PM
Just got them in today. The front just a little tweeky, but the rear slide right in.
Reviewed by Steve Y (Yakima, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Nov 18, 2016 11:39 AM
I installed these on a 2015 GMC Sierra and they installed in minutes and look great. They are sturdy and fit well
- 2009 toyota tacoma bugshield
- nebraska cornhusker bug shield
- egr dustguard
- egr hood shields
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- gmc bug deflector
- subaru window visors
- toyota tacoma rain guards
- window visors for chevy silverado
- honda civic bug deflector
- parking stops for garage
- auto rubber mats
- best leather steering wheel cover