EGR In-Channel Rain Guards
- Ships Between 1/14 - 1/16
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- In-Channel Rain Guards are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Block raging winds, thrashing turbulence and soaking rain from blowing into your cockpit
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- Can even improve your fuel economy by reducing wind drag and promoting an alternative to your air conditioner
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for years of sturdy service
- Pioneering mounting method—the front guards install right into your window channel without any tape - rears use tape and clips for safety
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- Available in dark or light smoke finishes (depends on model)
- EGR backs your In-Channel Rain Guards with a Lifetime Warranty
Foggy windows, scorching cabin temperatures and stale air take all the pleasure out of driving. However, rolling down the glass to cure these bothers leads to new annoyances: screeching winds, thrashing turbulence and soaking weather. With the In-Channel Rain Guards, you get fresh air without the suffering. They block wind and weather while you enjoy a clean breeze.
Your sleek In-Channel Rain Guards are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Best of all, your In-Channel Rain Guards boast an innovative mounting method. The front visors fit firmly into the window channels, requiring no drilling, taping or clipping. Rears use tape and clip for safety. Even better, the In-Channel Rain Guards come in a transparent Dark or Light Smoke finish and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Rain Guards Customer Reviews
2783 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Benny M (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 5:31 AM
They not only look good but work great very easy to install and are very durable not like others I have had in the past would buy again and recommend to my friends benny
Reviewed by James G (BUELLTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 8:23 PM
After the easy installation we had a night with very heavy winds and strong rain, I intentionally left the front windows down about a half inch and the next day no water had entered the vehicle.