- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR In-Channel Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Effective mounting method—the front guards install right into your window channel without any tape - rears use tape and clips for safety
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for durability
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- Available in dark or light smoke finishes (depends on model)
- EGR backs your In-Channel Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Foggy windows, scorching cabin temperatures and stale air take all the pleasure out of driving. However, rolling down the glass to cure these bothers leads to new annoyances: screeching winds, thrashing turbulence and soaking weather. With the In-Channel Rain Guards, you get fresh air without the suffering. They block wind and weather while you enjoy a clean breeze.
Your sleek In-Channel Rain Guards are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Best of all, your In-Channel Rain Guards boast an innovative mounting method. The front visors fit firmly into the window channels, requiring no drilling, taping or clipping. Rears use tape and clip for safety. Even better, the In-Channel Rain Guards come in a transparent Dark or Light Smoke finish and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Window Visors Customer Reviews
3038 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric T (BUCHANAN DAM, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Jan 31, 2016 8:57 PM
This is the second vehicle I have bought the EGR Deflectors on ('13 Ram 1500 and '16 GMC Canyon). The Ram's fit tight and had zero issues going through car washes or anything. The '16 Canyon fit great on the front seat area but the back seat was kinda loose and didn't fit in the channel as well. Still a quality product and I would buy again or recommend.
Reviewed by Dennis L (Rock Hill, SC) — Jan 30, 2016 7:35 AM
I bought visors for 2 vehicles chevy truck 2004 and chevy equinox 2014. the outside edge of ALL VISORS WERE RAZOR SHARP.
Reviewed by Chris A (NORTH READING, MA) — Jan 30, 2016 4:54 AM
Easy to install and look great. Front visors roll down towards the mirror and tuck into the belt molding on the door. Others that stop at the top of the mirror could still allow water into the window when open. Also, just a much cleaner look as it stays contoured to the window body line.
- 2009 toyota tacoma bugshield
- nebraska cornhusker bug shield
- egr dustguard
- egr hood shields
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- gmc bug deflector
- subaru window visors
- toyota tacoma rain guards
- window visors for chevy silverado
- honda civic bug deflector
- parking stops for garage
- auto rubber mats
- best leather steering wheel cover