- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS External Mount Chrome Ventvisors are custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic is plated with real chrome—no paints or films
- Rich chrome finish perfectly accents your existing chrome trim
- Built to withstand UV-rays and the flying road debris that can cause damage
- Chrome Tape-On Ventvisors are available for 2 and 4-door trucks and SUVs
- Most extended cab trucks use a 4-piece set that also fits the rear windows
- No drilling required, your Chrome Ventvisors easily install with two-sided 3M foam tape
- Made in USA
- AVS Tape-On Chrome Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
AVS External Mount Chrome Ventvisors deliver all the function you expect from a classic window visor, only these are dipped in shimmering chrome! With AVS, your vehicle's interior stays comfortable and dry while the exterior gets a major dose of style.
AVS doesn't skimp by using chrome paint or films. Instead, Chrome Ventvisors use true chrome-plating for a finish that looks as great inside the vehicle as it does outside. The real-deal chrome finish also adds a level of durability that ordinary visors can't touch.
And, it's not just about good looks with AVS. Ventvisors reduce interior temperatures and noise, block rain and road spray and still deliver all the fresh air you crave. Driving or parked, good weather or bad, Ventvisors add comfort and style to any ride.
Oh yeah, put that drill away-installing your Ventvisors is as simple as peeling the backing from the automotive-grade tape and sticking in place. Best yet, your AVS Tape-On Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS External Mount Chrome Ventvisors Customer Reviews
184 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Micky H (HAVRE, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jun 20, 2016 9:03 PM
I have put a set of these on all my pickups. They install quick and stay put if done right. Will crack if hit by a rock or bird but other than that no problems. I like having a crack in the window for fresh air and not worrying about rain. The chrome ones help bring the look of together with a headache rack and grill guard.
Reviewed by Robert H (Honeoye, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 02, 2016 12:31 PM
When you apply vent shades take off the red tape on the ends first next on the top part start pulling the red tape off about 6 to 8 in drape over the top of vent shades once the ends are on slowly pull the red tape towards the center.. once the tape is removed push the upper flange to seal tape to door frame
- aftermarket bug shield custom
- avs chrome bug deflector
- avs in channel vent visor
- truck rear window visor
- subaru window vents
- chevy bug deflector
- american flag bug deflectors for trucks
- dodge ram window visors
- toyota tundra bug deflector
- rain guards for toyota tacoma
- mats for truck
- mirrors for truck
- custom size tonneau cover