- Rebates: $10 Details
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS Tape-On Chrome Ventvisors are custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic is plated with real chrome—no paints or films
- Rich chrome finish perfectly accents your existing chrome trim
- Built to withstand UV-rays and the flying road debris that can cause damage
- Chrome Tape-On Ventvisors are available for 2 and 4-door trucks and SUVs
- Most extended cab trucks use a 4-piece set that also fits the rear windows
- No drilling required, your Chrome Ventvisors easily install with two-sided 3M foam tape
- AVS Tape-On Chrome Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
AVS Tape-On Chrome Ventvisors deliver all the function you expect from a classic window visor, only these are dipped in shimmering chrome! With AVS, your vehicle's interior stays comfortable and dry while the exterior gets a major dose of style.
AVS doesn't skimp by using chrome paint or films. Instead, Chrome Ventvisors use true chrome-plating for a finish that looks as great inside the vehicle as it does outside. The real-deal chrome finish also adds a level of durability that ordinary visors can't touch.
And, it's not just about good looks with AVS. Ventvisors reduce interior temperatures and noise, block rain and road spray and still deliver all the fresh air you crave. Driving or parked, good weather or bad, Ventvisors add comfort and style to any ride.
Oh yeah, put that drill away-installing your Ventvisors is as simple as peeling the backing from the automotive-grade tape and sticking in place. Best yet, your AVS Tape-On Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Tape-On Chrome Ventvisors Customer Reviews
160 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike S (ALLENTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jun 05, 2015 5:54 AM
It keeps the truck cooler because u can keep the window open a bit when it is looked and keeps the rain out when u drive it also looks looks real good.
Reviewed by LuAnn R (BURLINGTON, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — May 27, 2015 8:36 AM
I have a chrome bug shield and I thought the chrome vent visors would be a nice addition to the truck and it was. Very easy to quick and easy to install. I am the envy of my friends!
Reviewed by James W (Florence, OR) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — May 26, 2015 1:37 PM
they went on very east and look great...have bought several items from you folks in the past month and all items fit great.. a great place and great prices...