- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS External Mount Chrome Ventvisors are custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic is plated with real chrome—no paints or films
- Rich chrome finish perfectly accents your existing chrome trim
- Built to withstand UV-rays and the flying road debris that can cause damage
- Chrome Tape-On Ventvisors are available for 2 and 4-door trucks and SUVs
- Most extended cab trucks use a 4-piece set that also fits the rear windows
- No drilling required, your Chrome Ventvisors easily install with two-sided 3M foam tape
- Made in USA
- AVS Tape-On Chrome Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
AVS External Mount Chrome Ventvisors deliver all the function you expect from a classic window visor, only these are dipped in shimmering chrome! With AVS, your vehicle's interior stays comfortable and dry while the exterior gets a major dose of style.
AVS doesn't skimp by using chrome paint or films. Instead, Chrome Ventvisors use true chrome-plating for a finish that looks as great inside the vehicle as it does outside. The real-deal chrome finish also adds a level of durability that ordinary visors can't touch.
And, it's not just about good looks with AVS. Ventvisors reduce interior temperatures and noise, block rain and road spray and still deliver all the fresh air you crave. Driving or parked, good weather or bad, Ventvisors add comfort and style to any ride.
Oh yeah, put that drill away-installing your Ventvisors is as simple as peeling the backing from the automotive-grade tape and sticking in place. Best yet, your AVS Tape-On Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS External Mount Chrome Ventvisors Customer Reviews
192 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rebecca S (PIKE, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Oct 12, 2016 8:19 AM
These vent visors look great with our 2011 black GMC 2500 HD Sierra Denali. It has other chrome accents and the visors pull it all together. Easy to install with two people. It is easier with two just to get them even.
Reviewed by Charles C. C (NORFOLK, NE) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Sep 09, 2016 12:48 PM
These really stand out on my dark maroon pickup. Stylish. They also function as well. Deflecting wind and being able to have the window open a bit during a rain shower. The installation was quick and easy. The 3M stick tape in the inside of the visors is strong. They aren't going anywhere. Have received several comments since installation. Would recommend to anyone. Extremely pleased.
Reviewed by Susan S (NOBLEBORO, ME) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Sep 09, 2016 9:23 AM
I have purchased these for several vehicles in the past. I decided I would like the Chrome ventvisors instead of the dark ones I purchased and installed earlier to my new truck. I carefully removed the dark ones and installed the chrome ones to dress up the truck. They look great and work well to keep out the elements. Also the ones I removed are in perfect condition.
- aftermarket bug shield custom
- avs chrome bug deflector
- avs in channel vent visor
- truck rear window visor
- subaru window vents
- chevy bug deflector
- american flag bug deflectors for trucks
- dodge ram window visors
- toyota tundra bug deflector
- rain guards for toyota tacoma
- mats for truck
- mirrors for truck
- custom size tonneau cover