WeatherTech Stone & Bug Deflector
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protects your vehicle from stone chips and bug stains
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Aerodynamic design boasts a sleek, low profile
- Crafted from virtually indestructible aerospace-grade acrylic
- Scratch, crack and warp resistant
- No-drill installation—3M tape or fasteners that use existing holes (depends on vehicle)
- Your WeatherTech Stone & Bug Deflector is backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
Streamline your way to style and protection with the sleek WeatherTech Stone & Bug Deflector. Crafted of virtually indestructible acrylic and molded to follow the lines and contours of your vehicle, the WeatherTech Deflector delivers great looks and rabid defense.
Sleek and aerodynamic, the Stone & Bug Deflector is the stylish way to ward off the onslaught your front-end faces every time you drive. Splatting bugs, flinging rocks and flying debris never get the chance to ding your paint.
Since the Stone & Bug Deflector is custom molded for your vehicle, it not only fits perfectly, it makes for an easy installation. The Deflector either sticks to your ride with 3M adhesive, or screws into existing holes. Of course, WeatherTech includes everything you need, and they back your Stone & Bug Deflector with a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech Stone & Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
296 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christa T (THOMASVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 13, 2014 4:59 AM
I thought this would be a great based on feedback I had heard on their floor mats. Stick to the floor mats. You are told to remove a factory installed weather stripping which I don't think is really necessary and once you spend all your time taking it off you would need to go to the dealer for parts to reinstall it.
Reviewed by john s (greers ferry, AR) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Nov 12, 2014 5:36 AM
The deflector matches every curve in the hood and only took a couple of minutes to install
Reviewed by Brad N (Laguna Hills, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 25, 2014 9:16 AM
The bug guard was easy to install and fit perfectly with no modifications needed. It looks great. Doesn't really deflect bugs very well but dresses up the front of your vehicle.
- weathertech window deflectors free shipping
- wade bug deflector
- avs chrome bug deflector
- lund bug deflector
- american flag bug deflectors
- f250 window deflectors
- rain deflectors for suzuki
- 2012 toyota highlander bug deflector
- bug deflector for ford f150
- bug deflectors for dodge trucks
- nerf steps for trucks
- vehicle bike rack