- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your vehicle's hood from the onslaught of flying road debris
- Custom molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted of high-impact acrylic
- Super-strong 1-piece off-the-hood design
- Digitally engineered to resist flex, flutter, and vibration
- Easy no-drill installation for most vehicles (select models require minor drilling)
- Choose from smoke or clear finish
- Made in the USA
- Your Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin is backed with a 90-day warranty
The Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin is molded for great looks and platinum defense. Crafted of digitally engineered acrylic, the off-the-hood design of the Platinum Bug Shield follows the lines and curves of your ride.
Sleek and slippery, the Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin is the aerodynamic way to deflect the front-end assault your ride faces every time you drive. Splattering bugs, flying stones and rocketing road debris never get close to your hood or your paint.
The Platinum Bug Shield is made in the USA and custom molded just for your vehicle. The one-piece design sits just off your hood for a clean style that follows your ride's lines and is easy to install. Wade includes everything you need, and they back your Platinum Bug Shield with a 90-day warranty.
Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin Customer Reviews
236 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael P (MIDLOTHIAN, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jun 07, 2016 4:29 AM
Not on pickup as yet. Fought with the unit for 2 hours trying to line up and fit. Slots for screws do not allow screws to reach the holes in the underhood. Got close on 2 by jamming the unit up against the edge in a manner that would likely take the paint off.
Reviewed by Brad W (Three Forks, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota RAV4 — May 24, 2016 9:01 AM
Took me less than 5 minutes to install. Looks great on my car. I have to wonder about the longevity of the fasteners but they hold very well right now. Time will tell I guess. The shield itself is great, every bit as nice as others I have owned. It really compliments the front of my car, looks like it belongs there. Love that it is made in the US!
Reviewed by Joseph s (STOCKTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Colorado — Apr 25, 2016 9:08 PM
I wasn't sure what to expect but I have zero complaints, it's a good sturdy product definitely worth the money.
- westin bug shield
- wade in channel vent visors
- lund bug shield
- rear window cab guard
- american flag bug shield
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- toyota vent visor
- bug deflectors for dodge trucks
- 2012 toyota highlander bug deflector
- f 150 bug deflector
- snowboard racks for cars
- cheap bull bars
- auto accessories garage