- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your vehicle's hood from the onslaught of flying road debris
- Custom molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted of high-impact acrylic
- Super-strong 1-piece off-the-hood design
- Digitally engineered to resist flex, flutter, and vibration
- Easy no-drill installation for most vehicles (select models require minor drilling)
- Choose from smoke or clear finish
- Made in the USA
- Your Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin is backed with a 90-day warranty
The Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin is molded for great looks and platinum defense. Crafted of digitally engineered acrylic, the off-the-hood design of the Platinum Bug Shield follows the lines and curves of your ride.
Sleek and slippery, the Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin is the aerodynamic way to deflect the front-end assault your ride faces every time you drive. Splattering bugs, flying stones and rocketing road debris never get close to your hood or your paint.
The Platinum Bug Shield is made in the USA and custom molded just for your vehicle. The one-piece design sits just off your hood for a clean style that follows your ride's lines and is easy to install. Wade includes everything you need, and they back your Platinum Bug Shield with a 90-day warranty.
Wade Platinum Bug Shield by Westin Customer Reviews
254 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Danielle J (TRUCKEE, CA) — May 14, 2017 6:39 AM
Went with a were bugsheild over other brands. We have Wade door visor sheilds.Wanted to match. Price is fair. Arrived quickly. Made in the USA
Reviewed by William D (Redmond, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 14, 2017 10:28 AM
Perfect fit for my 2014 Jeep Wrangler. Nice height and looks great. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by Bruce A (PINE CITY, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Yukon — Mar 21, 2017 3:17 PM
Real easy to install. Looks good. Only suggestion i would have is to make ends curve around hood a bit more.
Reviewed by lash k (Navarre, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Tahoe — Feb 17, 2017 9:14 PM
Easy install ! But push in clips will not hold it from shifting side to side. Had to put in couple screws.