AVS Sunflector Rear Window Deflector
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Shade your cab and drop interior temps with the AVS Sunflector Rear Window Deflector
- Shields your pickup cab's rear window from the sun's fury
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Molded from super-strong smoked acrylic
- Reduces heat buildup and interior temperatures
- Fits cabs with or without sliding windows, and with or without cargo lights
- Your AVS Sunflector Rear Window Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Finally, a window deflector designed for your truck's rear window. The AVS Sunflector Rear Window Deflector installs right over your rig's rear window to block damaging solar rays and kick the style up a notch. Once installed, the Sunflector helps reduce heat build-up in your truck cab, and the sleek, smoky lines work with your side deflectors to complete your truck's deflector demeanor.
Crafted from space-age acrylic and tinted with a sun-stopping smoked finish, the Sunflector is designed to deliver years of shady service. Plus, the custom-molded design fits your specific model truck and works with or without factory cargo lights and sliding windows. And, installation is easy-just peel the super-sticky 3M tape backing and stick your deflector in place. Best yet, AVS backs your Sunflector Rear Window Deflector with a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Sunflector Rear Window Deflector Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by william m (Grove City, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Dec 23, 2014 11:59 AM
I have only had this on my truck for about a week. Living in balmy Pennsylvania, where we barely see the sun, I haven't been able to see how my it would keep the inside cooler. It installed very easy and looks great. Shipping was fast and it arrived without any problem. Can't wait to see the sun, sometime in August.
Reviewed by carlo c (Roselle, IL) Reviewed for a 1987 Ford F-250 — Nov 11, 2014 10:11 PM
The reflector gave my ol' 4x4 a cool retro look and does help w/ rear sun light heat... i like it w/ window vent and hood bug deflector for a total package look !!
Reviewed by Ervin S (Wautoma, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Nov 11, 2014 8:25 PM
The AVS rear window deflector was easy to install and has been a good product for me. It looks good and helps keep out the sun. I definitely would purchase this product again.
- avs car accessories
- avs pop up sunroof wind deflector
- bug deflector 2
- seamless window visors
- subaru window vents
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- american flag bug deflectors for trucks
- 2010 honda crv seat covers
- kia soul window visors
- nissan pathfinder bug deflector
- car towing trailer
- discount auto floor mats
- tailgate nets for pickups