- Rebates: $100 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Arm your exterior against Mother Nature’s onslaught with Stampede TAPE-ONZ Side Window Deflectors
- Custom-crafted to fit your exact vehicle
- Engineered to pull stale air out and prevent water and wind from getting in
- Manufactured from long-lasting, high-impact acrylic
- Installs easily with 3M adhesive tape
- Available in smoke or clear (most vehicles)
- Made in USA
- Your Stampede TAPE-ONZ Side Window Deflectors are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Suppress wicked weather before it infects your interior with Stampede TAPE-ONZ Side Window Deflectors. Custom-crafted to exactly fit your ride, Stampede vent visors are perfectly positioned to prevent polar winds and harassing humidity from plaguing your journey.
You see, to cure the scourge of stale air, Stampede TAPE-ONZ window deflectors are aerodynamically engineered to sweep the bad stuff out of your cabin while keeping the wind from getting in. So, your cockpit's climate is controlled, calm and quiet.
Manufactured from ultra-durable, high-impact acrylic, Stampede TAPE-ONZ vent visors are built to withstand a lifetime of Mother Nature's ravages. What's more, Stampede TAPE-ONZ side window deflectors install easily with super-strong 3M adhesive tape. Even better, Stampede backs your TAPE-ONZ Side Window Deflectors with an unbeatable limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede TAPE-ONZ Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonthan F (Spring, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 18, 2016 7:19 AM
Easy installation as they are tape on. Ensure you are putting them on the door. I can't stress that enough. I read some reviews where people were putting these on the body of the truck. They go right above the window on the door.
Reviewed by Jeff G (PFAFFTOWN, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Caravan — May 05, 2016 5:18 AM
These window deflectors are as advertised. I took them out of the packaging wiped the application area with the alcohol wipe, peeled back the tape, lined them up and pushed in along the tape area and set them. Easy and permenant. They look great.
- eagle design bug deflectors
- camo window visors
- chrome sunroof deflector
- stampede military bug shield
- subaru window vents
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- honda pilot bug deflector
- ford f350 bug deflector
- camo rain guards ford f 150
- truck utility racks
- pickup truck cover
- hitch bike racks for suvs