- Rebates: $15 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Block wind, rain and insects from charging into your cabin with Stampede SNAP-INZ Side Window Deflectors
- Custom-crafted for your exact vehicle
- Installs easily right into the window channel
- Crafted from durable, high-impact acrylic
- Designed to pull stale air out of your interior
- Comes in a stylish smoke color
- Made in USA
- Your Stampede SNAP-INZ Side Window Deflectors are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Cutoff wet and windy weather's charge into your cockpit with Stampede SNAP-INZ Side Window Deflectors. When you're on a drive and Mother Nature rears her head it's usually a choice between a stuffy ride or a wind-whipped journey. Not anymore!
Stampede SNAP-INZ Side Window Deflectors create an impenetrable barrier between the elements and your interior. So your cabin stays quiet and comfortable no matter what's whipping around outside. On top of blocking the bad stuff from getting in, Stampede SNAP-INZ deflectors actually keep your cabin fresh by drawing stale air out. That means you get your fill of fresh air minus the side of wind.
Stampede SNAP-INZ window deflectors are custom-crafted to fit your exact vehicle from durable, high-impact acrylic, for years of interior protection. And, they snap easily into your window channels—no taping required. To top it off, Stampede SNAP-INZ vent visors are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede SNAP-INZ Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth M (WARRENTON, OR) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 4:36 PM
Not only did it take a long time to get to me, they were not what I expected for the price. The rear deflectors seemed ok but prevented the window from rolling up all the way up. The front window deflectors did not go all the way down the front part of the window. They stopped at the side mirror. The deflectors seemed to be flimsy.
Reviewed by John M (Kalispell, MT) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jul 29, 2016 7:47 AM
The quality is great on this set of deflectors. Install is easy. The fit however, is not great by the mirror housing. The angles on the deflector doesn't match.
- stampede deflectors
- cold air intake results
- vertically driven products shelf-it overhead storage shelf
- x3 window visor 2004 4runner
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- gmc bug deflector
- mitsubishi floor mats
- floor mats for gmc yukon
- ford explorer bug deflector
- silverado bug shield
- auto mats
- pick up truck bed covers
- truck bed mat