- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade to top-notch front-end protection with a Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protector
- Vigilante Premium Deflectors are custom-molded for your make and model
- Built tough from scratch-resistant, high-impact acrylic
- Aerodynamically designed to sweep away bugs and road debris
- VP Series deflectors are available in clear or smoke finishes
- Equipped with a protective UV coating to prevent cracking and fading
- Easy installation and cleaning — mounting hardware included
- Made in USA
- Your Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protector is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Fight back against paint-pelting road debris and kamikaze bugs with a Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protector. Custom-crafted with your vehicle’s contours in mind, these Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protectors ensure a flawless fit and maximum protection against any airborne hazards you encounter on the road.
Boasting an advanced aerodynamic design, Stampede Vigilante Premium Bug Deflectors seamlessly sweep bug guts and road debris away from your windshield. Manufactured from high-impact, scratch-resistant acrylic, Stampede Vigilante Hood Protectors are built tough and available in your choice of clear or smoke finishes. In addition, these Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protectors feature a UV coating that resists cracking and fading for years to come.
Installing your new Stampede Vigilante Hood Bug Deflector is a cinch, thanks to the bug shield’s custom-fit design. These hood protectors are also simple to clean — just hose them off and they’re as good as new. YOur Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protectors Customer Reviews
438 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Howard H (CHATTAROY, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 04, 2018 1:35 PM
Good quality product, easy to install, looks great. The directions were a bit confusing. I suggest watching a Youtube video on the install before starting.
Reviewed by Chuck C (GRAHAM, NC) — Mar 22, 2018 4:32 AM
Looks good and seems to be good quality. Installation was a little more difficult than expected for two reasons: one of the mounting screws was not in the package and there is essentially no lateral adjustment and it fits a little tighter on one side.
Reviewed by Douglas B (Monona, IA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 09, 2018 7:58 AM
The hood protector it self is a great product the brackets to fast it very poor they are made of plastic had to use short medal screws and rubber washers to make it work. Thanks Douglas Bachman