Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protectors
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banish bug slush from your windshield with Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protectors
- Custom-crafted to fit your specific vehicle
- Aerodynamically designed to sweep away bugs and road debris—no sharp edges or corners
- Built from scratch-resistant, high-impact acrylic
- Equipped with a protective UV coating to prevent cracking and fading
- Easy to install and simple to clean
- Choose from smoke or paintable clear (most vehicles)
- Your Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protector is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
- Mounting hardware included
We've all been there: enjoying a sun-soaked drive when your cockpit is suddenly clobbered by ladybug legs and mashed mosquitos. End the insect agony and give yourself the gift of a crystal-clear windshield by fortifying your front end with the Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protector.
Boasting an advanced aerodynamic design, your Stampede Vigilante Premium Hood Protector seamlessly sweeps bugs and road debris away from your windshield. Manufactured from scratch-resistant high-impact acrylic, Stampede window deflectors deliver a brawny bug blockade. And, your protector features a UV coating that resists cracking and fading for years of bugless bliss.
Custom crafted to fit your exact vehicle, your Stampede deflector installs easily for a flawless fit the first time. What's more, it's incredibly simple to clean—just hose it off and your Stampede Vigilante VP hood protector is good as new. Even better, Stampede Vigilante premium bug deflectors are backed by a solid limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protectors Customer Reviews
319 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Craig T (Iowa Falls, IA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chrysler Town and Country — Mar 31, 2015 8:44 PM
Fits perfectly and looks good. Installed very easily. As stated in some other reviews, the mounting tape on the ends was on the wrong side. It took longer to remove the improperly applied tape and replace it than it did to mount the deflector. Still only took about 30 minutes.
- stampede air deflectors
- stampede snapinz
- stampede vp mossy oak
- wind tamer chrome sunroof deflectors jeep grand cherokee
- american flag bug deflectors for trucks
- gmc bug deflector
- honda window shields
- jeep patriot bug deflector
- tonneau cover nissan titan
- 2011 f150 bug deflector
- engine performance chip
- seat cover for car
- soft tonneau cover