- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Arm your rig with the exclusive Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Camo Hood Protector
- Boasts hi-resolution and digitally color-matched Mossy Oak ®, Realtree ® and Mathews ® camo patterns
- Crafted from high-impact material for unsurpassed strength
- Durable, UV-resistant and scratch-proof
- Flexible to withstand shocks and vibrations
- Unique stand-away designs makes cleaning your hood protector easy
- Installs with included mounting hardware
- Made in USA
- Your Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Camo Hood Protector is backed by a 1-Year Warranty
The battle against bug innards and projectile road debris has come to an end. Disguise your rig's hood from those enemy troops with the Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Camo Hood Protector.
With the exclusive Mossy Oak®, Realtree® and Mathews® camo concealing your front end, your rig is safeguarded from rubble and gives off a tough appearance. Plus, the camouflaged patterns are hi-resolution and digitally color matched for a vibrant design that won't fade or scratch.
What's more, this camo bug shield is more than a rugged style accent—it's crafted from high-impact material for army-like strength and flexibility. In fact, each hood protector is built to withstand shocks and vibrations. And, it is ready to defend your hood from rogue attacks just minutes after the easy installation. Plus, your Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Camo Hood Protector is backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Camo Hood Protectors Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stan G (Corning, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Mar 14, 2015 6:55 AM
The town we live in has about 6 to 8 vehicles the same as my wife's. I needed something to tell them apart. I got the Stampede VP series in Realtree Max 4 and it goes perfectly to match the interior. I read the directions and a little measuring and drilling and it was on. No rattles or loose fit. It looks very well made ( and cool). Thanks AutoAnything and Stampede. Now I wish they would make the same for the window vent visors.