Stampede Vigilante Low Profile LP Series Hood Protectors
- Ships Between 4/29 - 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shield your front end from messy bug missiles with the Stampede Vigilante Low Profile LP Series Hood Protector
- Custom contoured to match the lines of your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Its low profile, stand-away design hugs the contours of your hood for a clean look
- Extends past your hood line for extra fender protection
- Made with smooth corners—say goodbye to sharp edges
- Durable, scratch resistant and UV stable
- Easy to clean
- Installs quickly with included mounting hardware
- Available in a clear or smoke finish
- Your Stampede Vigilante Low Profile LP Series Hood Protector is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The road's littered with a range of obstacles in your path. And, driving through a kamikaze swarm of bugs often tops that list. Prevent those goo-packing pests from splattering across your front end with the Stampede Vigilante Low Profile LP Series Hood Protector.
Designed without the high-flying "flipped" top edge found on lesser shields, this bug guard delivers a low-profile look that hugs the contours of your unique hood. Plus, it extends past your hood line for even more fender protection from volatile vermin.
Clean looks aside, the Stampede bug shield tosses sharp edges to the curb in favor of smooth curves and corners. This superior bug shield for trucks is also made from durable, scratch resistant material that's UV stable. Plus, it's easy to clean. Available in a clear (paintable) or smoke finish, your Stampede Vigilante Low Profile LP Series Hood Protector installs easily with the included mounting hardware. And, it's backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Vigilante Low Profile LP Series Hood Protectors Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard B (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Titan — Apr 09, 2015 12:08 AM
Made of sturdy material. It only comes with 2 screws and tape. Plastic plugs fit into the holes under the hood so that you can use the screws. These try to turn when you turn the screws. Use a screwdriver to keep plugs from turning. The tape in the middle didn't stick very well at first.So far, it's working very well. If the tape comes undone, I'll re-post.It is a solid product for the price.
Reviewed by Christopher T (SOMERS POINT, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Tracker — Jan 15, 2015 3:49 AM
This is a great looking Bug Deflector! Hugs the body perfectly & is a cinch to install. Looks great & was a great price too. Really adds to the looks of my 2004 Chevy Tracker. A+ ! Chris [ Somers Point, NJ ]
- stampede bug deflector
- texas flag bug deflector
- cheapest side wind window deflectors
- wind tamer chrome sunroof deflectors jeep grand cherokee
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- toyota vent visor
- gmc bug deflector
- toyota tundra hood protector
- floor mats chevy silverado
- 2011 toyota tacoma bug shield
- bike carrier for suv
- brake rotors and pads
- roof storage for suv