Lund VentVisor Elite Deflectors
- Ships Between 12/31 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cockpit comfortable, fresh and fog-free with Lund Ventvisor Elite Deflectors
- Unique scalloped design works perfectly with automatic reversing windows (ARS)
- Lund custom makes your Ventvisor Elite Window Deflectors for a perfect fit
- Lets you crack the windows without being blown away by howling wind, drenched by foul weather or robbed of MPGs by drag
- Constructed from an exclusive material compound that’s thicker, stronger and more durable
- Car wash safe
- Installs securely into your door channels using scalloped flanges—no drilling or adapters needed
- Made with pride in the USA.
- Lund covers your Ventvisor Elite Deflectors with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether your windows are fogging up from the cold or your eyes are watering up from your newborn's ripe diaper, a little fresh air goes a long way in making your cockpit cozy. But, soggy weather and MPG-robbing drag rush in as soon as you crack the glass. Enjoy a refreshing dose of air without Mother Nature's annoyances with Lund Ventvisor Elite Deflectors.
Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your vehicle, Lund Industries Elite Deflectors wrap around your windows to block rain, snow and wind from rushing in while allowing in the perfect amount of clean oxygen. And, they do it using an advanced new material developed exclusively for the Lund Elite Vent Visors. Because they're thicker and more durable than other Lund deflectors, they deliver the ultimate resistance to scratches and heat.
If you have a few spare minutes, you have all the time it takes to install your Ventvisor Elite Deflectors. Equipped with scalloped flanges that tuck up into your door channel, they mount securely without any drilling or modding required and work with your ride's auto-reversing windows. Once fitted into place, their unique shading blends in perfectly with most stock window tints for that factory-original look. Not only are they made in the USA, but they're also backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund VentVisor Elite Deflectors Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marius G (SPRINGBORO, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 24, 2014 2:22 PM
It was very easy to install. Just wish that the visor extended about an inch lower. Still get a lot of wind noise but my truck does look nice with them on.
Reviewed by Ernest K (Hyde Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Ranger — Aug 22, 2014 4:34 AM
visors have bubbles in them,along with scratches,tape seems dried out CAUSING non stick in channel. I thought LUND was the best, I am trying another brand, they even sent another pair that was worse ( QUALITY HAS GONE DOWN HILL AT LUND ),
Reviewed by Dan K (Ithaca, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Sonata — May 15, 2014 3:11 PM
I have purchased and used both the WeatherTec and stick on Vent Visors. Have had minor issues with the stick-on loosing adhesive at the front of the visor on the front windows. I encountered mounting issues with the Lund. When i secured the back side and onto the front - the backside slipped down and vice verse. When slowly raising the window it pushed the visor out several times and thusly compromising the adhesive. I have been afraid to but the rest on. WeatherTec is the way to go. dan
- lund deflectors
- lund interceptor bug shield
- lund chrome bug shield
- weathertech side window deflectors review
- toyota vent visor
- ford e450 side window rain deflectors
- honda window shields
- 2002 honda accord floor mats
- nissan xterra bug deflector
- toyota tundra bug shield
- rubber floor mats automobile
- stores with truck cargo racks
- car anything seat cover