- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Full-profile design deflects wind and weather
- The AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector lets you open up in any weather
- Sold in sizes from 32.5" to 38.5" wide
- Shields against rain, wind noise and nasty turbulence
- The AVS Windflector is made of dark impact-resistant acrylic
- Designed to work with slide-back moonroof-style sunroofs
- Easy installation with high-strength 3M foam tape (included)
- Your AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector carries a Lifetime Warranty
Love your sunroof again! Add the AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector to your vehicle today and get back the fresh air, warm sun and driving enjoyment you've been missing.
The AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector adds a sturdy shield to the leading edge of your sunroof in just minutes. Once it's on, Windflector sends nasty noise away from your cabin, keeps turbulence at bay, and even halts rain or mist. You can truly open up in any conditions.
Securing the AVS Windflector to your roof is simple – just clean, peel the backing off the included 3M heavy foam tape, and press in place. That's it. Best yet, the Windflector comes in a gang of sizes to fit virtually any sunroof. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Stop ear-popping wind noise. Fight off turbulence. Bounce rain and mist away. Get back to enjoying your sunroof! Add an AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector to your auto now.
- Picking the right Windflector size: measure the width of your sunroof (including the outer edge molding). Select the Windflector that is 1/2" to 1" wider than your sunroof.
AVS Windflector Customer Reviews
281 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gilbert P (Springfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 26, 2015 7:36 AM
I have searched for a sunroof wind deflector and for the price and availability AutoAnything has delivered. Our '13 F-150 sunroof is wider than most vehicles and the deflector they offer at the dealership was not an appealing look. I had to trim around the satellite antenna. I am pleased with the look and recommend this product.
Reviewed by Joel B (Las Cruces, NM) Reviewed for a 2009 Infiniti G37 — Apr 19, 2015 12:26 AM
Wind deflector by avs was priced really cheap..easy to install...looks great..perfect fit..arrived super fast!..no negatives on this n I'm picky!
Reviewed by Mariner C (STAFFORD, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Cadillac CTS — Apr 17, 2015 6:45 AM
Everything about this item is excellent. It arrived promptly, was very easy to apply, is well constructed from durable material, looks nice on my Jeep Liberty and was competitively priced. Some folks do not like 3M tape applications but this one will add value to your vehicle not decrease it. Highly recommended item and seller.
Reviewed by Ronnie B (LILLINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Acadia — Apr 06, 2015 8:32 AM
The deflector lowers the wind noise and adds a more elegant look to the roof of my daughters 2007 Tahoe. A must have with a sunroof. I almost forgot the best part, this and other items I purchased were shipped and arrived FAST!!! I was shocked at how fast I got them. I will purchase from these guys again.
- avs hood deflector
- avs pop up sunroof wind deflector
- seamless vent visors
- avs aeroskin hood protector
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- gmc bug deflector
- mercedes sunroof wind deflector
- mustang floor mats
- f150 bug deflector
- 2012 toyota tacoma bug deflector
- auto air filters
- roof cargo carrier