- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Full-profile design deflects wind and weather
- The AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector lets you open up in any weather
- Sold in sizes from 32.5" to 38.5" wide
- Shields against rain, wind noise and nasty turbulence
- The AVS Windflector is made of dark impact-resistant acrylic
- Designed to work with slide-back moonroof-style sunroofs
- Easy installation with high-strength 3M foam tape (included)
- Your AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector carries a Lifetime Warranty
Love your sunroof again! Add the AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector to your vehicle today and get back the fresh air, warm sun and driving enjoyment you've been missing.
The AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector adds a sturdy shield to the leading edge of your sunroof in just minutes. Once it's on, Windflector sends nasty noise away from your cabin, keeps turbulence at bay, and even halts rain or mist. You can truly open up in any conditions.
Securing the AVS Windflector to your roof is simple – just clean, peel the backing off the included 3M heavy foam tape, and press in place. That's it. Best yet, the Windflector comes in a gang of sizes to fit virtually any sunroof. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Stop ear-popping wind noise. Fight off turbulence. Bounce rain and mist away. Get back to enjoying your sunroof! Add an AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector to your auto now.
- Picking the right Windflector size: measure the width of your sunroof (including the outer edge molding). Select the Windflector that is 1/2" to 1" wider than your sunroof.
AVS Windflector Customer Reviews
261 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jordan D (SMITHTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Altima — Jan 15, 2015 4:55 AM
Bought for my Nissan Altima and it looks amamzing!!!! Toke like minutes to put in on!!
Reviewed by Gregory Y (Anderson, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Liberty — Jan 11, 2015 3:49 PM
Good looking deflector. Height is perfect. Compliments vehicle well . It was made for a sunroof but not sure if it works for a panoramic sunroof. I am concerned about water buildup inside deflector.
Reviewed by Travis G (Carterville, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Explorer — Jan 10, 2015 5:08 AM
Not much to elaborate on here. Looks good, although the profile is a bit too tall aesthetically. Adhesive is really strong, and the Windflector itself seems to deter winged monkeys from attempting to pull me from my vehicle (hasn't happened since the installation). Good buy...
Reviewed by madelyn k (PALM HARBOR, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Malibu — Dec 30, 2014 7:07 AM
much more pleasurable driving at highway speed with sunroof in open position.
Reviewed by Robert T (ELMA, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Highlander — Dec 03, 2014 11:25 AM
I installed the Windflector, following the installation instructions to a "T." A couple of days after installation the adhesive looked like it was disintegrating for about 2" along the bottom of the front, leading edge of both corners. It now looks like it was "designed" to have a 2-inch vent openings along the bottom of each side of the leading edge (see attached picture of one side)!! I contacted Autoanything and you sent a replacement at no charge (thanks for that). I have not yet installed the replacement due to the cold weather here in Buffalo. I'm also a little concerned about what will happen to the paint job on my brand new 2015 Toyota Highlander when I remove the defective deflector. Any suggestions you can offer on how to remove it without damaging the paint job would be appreciated. Thus, "the jury is still out" on this item.
- avs hood deflector
- avs pop up sunroof wind deflector
- seamless vent visors
- avs aeroskin hood protector
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- gmc bug deflector
- mercedes sunroof wind deflector
- mustang floor mats
- f150 bug deflector
- 2012 toyota tacoma bug deflector
- auto air filters
- roof cargo carrier