Wade Cab Guard Rear Window Deflector by Westin
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Even when the sky’s stormy, enjoy fresh air with the Wade Cab Guard Rear Window Deflector by Westin
- Custom designed for a perfect fit on your pickup
- Blocks the elements from falling into the back of your cockpit when you crack open your rear window
- Tinted to shade your cabin from direct sunlight and cool your interior down
- Helps reduce nighttime glare from other drivers’ headlights
- Constructed from sturdy, impact-resistant acrylic
- Installs fast and securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Made in the USA
- Your Wade Cab Guard Rear Window Deflector by Westin is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Look behind you—that big rear window is just begging to be cracked open to vent the stale air collecting in your cockpit. But, if the storm clouds open up and unload all over the road, your back seats are going to end up drenched. Unless, of course, you're rolling with the Wade Cab Guard Rear Window Deflector by Westin.
Custom designed to span the rear of your rig, your Wade Cab Guard acts just like traditional Wade window deflectors, blocking moisture from creeping in through open windows. But that's not all. Thanks to its tinted design, it shades your pickup from direct sunlight and helps keep your cabin cool on hot days. When the sun sets and the headlights flip on, it also reduces blinding glare for a more comfortable drive.
Wade Rear Window Deflectors are built to be as tough as the trucks they mount to. Constructed from impact-resistant acrylic, they can survive the stress of life on the road. And, they install in a flash using automotive-grade 3M adhesive strips. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Wade Cab Guard Rear Window Deflector by Westin Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Phillip H (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy S10 Pickup — Oct 06, 2014 7:41 PM
I received the rear window deflecrtor and i was very pleased with the quality and appearance. I only done a test fit and it looks good. I am waiting until the vehicle is painted before i install.
- westin bug shields
- westin vent wind deflector
- westin wade platinum
- rear window cab guard
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- honda window shields
- nissan frontier bug deflector
- bug deflectors for dodge trucks
- toyota tundra floor mats 2010
- truck bed covers
- seat covers
- protective floor covering for new vehicles