- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Fits up to 36.5" wide Sunroof
- The Pop-Out Windflector is custom made for your vehicle
- Low-profile design is perfect for removable sunroofs
- Keeps light rain from entering your vehicle while moving
- The Pop-out Windflector is manufactured with darkened smoke-tinted impact resistant acrylic
- Installation is simple, no tools necessary, with supplied manufacturer-approved 3M two-sided acrylic tape
- Made in USA
- The Pop-Out Windflector has a limited lifetime warranty
All you hoped for was a little extra sun on your face. In reality, you're getting hit by a stiff breeze, your hair blowing every which way by unpleasant winds. If this rings any bells, you need the Pop-Out Windflector.
It's the perfect accessory for keeping wind noise and turbulence to a minimum. You'll find installing this Sunroof Deflector simple and stress-free. Simply pop it into place and voila! Not only that, but the Pop-Out Windflector prevents light rain from getting into your vehicle when cruising with the Sunroof open. Made from durable, smoke-gray, high-impact acrylic, the aerodynamic design adds a sporty element to your vehicle's appearance.
Requires no drilling. Simply peel off the backing from the manufacturer-approved 3M acrylic tape and stick the Pop-Out Windflector in place. Reclaim your joy of Sunroof-open driving from the evil clutches of wind noise and turbulence with the help of the Pop-out Windflector.
- To determine the proper size, measure the sunroof opening from outside edge of molding to outside edge of molding.
- This product will not work with vehicles equipped with roof racks
AVS Pop-Out Windflector Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leslie B (OPPELO, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Jul 07, 2016 9:34 AM
I have been very pleased with my wind deflector. It cut wind noise in my car down to almost nothing when the sunroof is open. I wasn't using my sunroof much because of all the wind. But since I have installed my wind deflector, I open my sunroof almost daily. I can even have it open on the interstate at higher speeds. Installation was somewhat tedious, but not difficult. Quality is great and the low profile look makes my car look great! Overall, very satisfied with this product.
Reviewed by Carolee N (CLACKAMAS, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — Apr 26, 2016 9:30 AM
The windeflector is exactly what I wanted. It doesn't cover up the sunroof and does deflect the wind off the driver's head and face very well. It was pretty easy to install and looks good too.
Reviewed by Ron C (Belton, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Dec 09, 2015 11:55 AM
The new low profile design is Awesome..... Installed it in less than 30 minutes and it looks great......
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25