- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted for your specific vehicle
- Sleek, contoured design adds a modern edge to your ride’s profile
- Keeps wind, weather and noise out—lets fresh air in
- Helps keep your vehicle’s interior cool by cracking the windows when parked
- Installation is easy—just peel the automotive grade 3M tape and stick in place (these are tape-on visors)
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV-resistant and finished in a translucent smoke color
- Available in two and four-piece sets for most models; select SUVs boast six-piece sets
- Select models boast a thin chrome ribbon along the top edge of deflector
- Made in USA
- Your AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep wind and weather out, let fresh air and comfort in, and complete your vehicle's look with subtle style and understated elegance. AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted just for your vehicle and designed to deliver all of the above.
AVS Low Profile Ventvisors boast a clean modern design unlike any window deflector on the market. Boasting a seamless blend of style and function, AVS Low Profile Ventvisors add a sleek style to your vehicle's profile.
Crafted from tinted, UV-resistant acrylic with a smoke gray finish, AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are built to exacting standards and hand inspected for perfection. Select SUV models boast a six-piece kit and a thin ribbon of chrome at the top edge-all others come in a four-piece package.
Installing your AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors is easy; simply peal back the 3M automotive-grade tape, stick in place and you're done. And best yet, AVS backs your Low Profile Ventvisors with a seamless Lifetime Warranty.
AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors Customer Reviews
233 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew S (BUCKEYE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Infiniti G35 — Sep 07, 2016 5:14 AM
This was a great addition o the appearance to my car. I love how they look on it.
Reviewed by Melvin T (Peoria, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 22, 2016 1:43 AM
Ordered external mount but received in channel mount, 3 sets over 2 months. Kinda glad it happened because they installed easily, look and perform perfectly.
Reviewed by Dan C (Lakeville, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Edge — Aug 15, 2016 6:27 PM
have a gap where tab on the front slides into molding causes a whistling sound while driving, could use a little bigger piece of sticky tape on back corner of fronts and front corner of reafs
Reviewed by Jeremy H (Cross Lanes, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Fusion — Aug 10, 2016 2:07 AM
I really like the look of these, they were fairly easy to install with just a little more effort than regular visors. Please note while these are advertised as external mount, for my application they are actually in channel mount. This makes them much sleeker in appearance though. These add minimal air noise while at speed.
- aws visors
- chrome avs sunflector back window deflector
- avs aeroskin
- avs sunroof visor
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- mercedes benz w2032005 window deflector
- subaru vent shades
- nissan titan bug deflector
- f150 window deflectors
- 2011 f150 bug deflector
- auto liners
- high flow air filters
- net tailgates