- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted for your specific vehicle
- Sleek, contoured design adds a modern edge to your ride’s profile
- Keeps wind, weather and noise out—lets fresh air in
- Helps keep your vehicle’s interior cool by cracking the windows when parked
- Installation is easy—just peel the automotive grade 3M tape and stick in place (these are tape-on visors)
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV-resistant and finished in a translucent smoke color
- Available in two and four-piece sets for most models; select SUVs boast six-piece sets
- Select models boast a thin chrome ribbon along the top edge of deflector
- Your AVS Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep wind and weather out, let fresh air and comfort in, and complete your vehicle's look with subtle style and understated elegance. AVS Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted just for your vehicle and designed to deliver all of the above.
AVS Low Profile Ventvisors boast a clean modern design unlike any window deflector on the market. Boasting a seamless blend of style and function, AVS Low Profile Ventvisors add a sleek style to your vehicle's profile.
Crafted from tinted, UV-resistant acrylic with a smoke gray finish, AVS Low Profile Ventvisors are built to exacting standards and hand inspected for perfection. Select SUV models boast a six-piece kit and a thin ribbon of chrome at the top edge-all others come in a four-piece package.
Installing your AVS Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisors is easy; simply peal back the 3M automotive-grade tape, stick in place and you're done. And best yet, AVS backs your Low Profile Ventvisors with a seamless Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisors Customer Reviews
197 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce L (NEVADA, IA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Sep 19, 2015 8:02 AM
This low profile visor may not be as effective as others but it certainly looks better, the low profile is important if using a car cover so as not to wear thru the fabric.
Reviewed by james p (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Transit — Sep 15, 2015 8:25 AM
AVS Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisor is a fine product,...I would currently however give a 0 rating, even less if possible, the the Customer Service at Autoanything,...after getting ripped off of $50.99, and no response (for a mistake that they won't admit they made).
Reviewed by Thomas A I (NEW SPRINGFIELD, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 30, 2015 7:23 AM
I love the way these vent visors look on my truck. As soon as you get used to looking at them, you start to notice how bad the "bulgey" others look. These are about $30 more than others, and since it looks so much better-I have adjusted to the cost uptick. Take time with your positioning- get it right. Use some masking or scotch tape and see where they are best (stand back and eyeball it) and pay careful attention to to where the "nose" of it fits near the window track.
Reviewed by Justin S (Goodyear, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 28, 2015 8:15 PM
Looks like a in channel but without the window scratching and window up problems.
Reviewed by Jacob R (OLIVER SPRINGS, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Accord — Aug 27, 2015 5:48 AM
I own 2015 Honda Accord. Fit was perfect! The low profile was an awesome touch! Love this new style of ventvisor! Very fast shipping too!
- avs bug guard
- avs pop up sunroof wind deflector
- bugflector 2
- visor for truck rear sliding window
- american flag bug deflector
- ford e450 side window rain deflectors
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- odyssey seat covers
- toyota tacoma hood protector
- window visors for chevy silverado
- roof racks for cars
- custom floor mats for cars
- best bike racks