AVS Low Profile Ventvisor
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code AVS10
- Rebates: $10 Details
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted for your specific vehicle
- Sleek, contoured design adds a modern edge to your ride’s profile
- Keeps wind, weather and noise out—lets fresh air in
- Helps keep your vehicle’s interior cool by cracking the windows when parked
- Installation is easy—just peel the automotive grade 3M tape and stick in place (these are not in-channel vent visors) (See install video above)
- CAD designed to the strictest quality standards
- Manufactured and hand inspected by the highly-skilled craftsmen at AVS
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV-resistant and finished in smoke gray
- Available in four-piece sets for most models, select SUVs boast six-piece sets—an industry first
- Select models boast a thin chrome ribbon along the top edge of deflector (depends on vehicle)
- Your AVS Low Profile Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep wind and weather out, let fresh air and comfort in, and complete your vehicle's look with subtle style and understated elegance. AVS Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted just for your vehicle and designed to deliver all of the above.
AVS Low Profile Ventvisors boast a clean modern design unlike any window deflector on the market. Boasting a seamless blend of style and function, AVS Low Profile Ventvisors add a sleek style to your vehicle's profile.
Crafted from tinted, UV-resistant acrylic with a smoke gray finish, AVS Low Profile Ventvisors are built to exacting standards and hand inspected for perfection. Select SUV models boast a six-piece kit and a thin ribbon of chrome at the top edge-all others come in a four-piece package.
Installing your AVS Low Profile Ventvisors is easy; simply peal back the 3M automotive-grade tape, stick in place and you're done. And best yet, AVS backs your Low Profile Ventvisors with a seamless Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Low Profile Ventvisor Customer Reviews
160 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andy A (Holland Patent, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Cadillac SRX — Feb 19, 2015 10:39 AM
These cause wind buffering noise and the rear window ones are too short, need to be 1" longer. I like the low profile
Reviewed by William G (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Feb 11, 2015 6:49 AM
These are very low profile, just what I was looking for in A vent visor,although my truck is A newer model it doesn't have electric windows, therefore inchanel visors were out of the question.I tried A pair and thought I was going to break the window crank. This is definitely the best looking viisor on the market for my situation, after doing much research this is the one. I would recommend it.
Reviewed by John M (Bristol, WV) — Feb 06, 2015 8:56 AM
It's just plastic ! at this day and age a piece of plastic should not cost more than 40 bucks like this but overall a reall nice product
- avs bug guard
- avs pop up sunroof wind deflector
- bugflector 2
- visor for truck rear sliding window
- american flag bug deflector
- ford e450 side window rain deflectors
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- odyssey seat covers
- toyota tacoma hood protector
- window visors for chevy silverado
- roof racks for cars
- custom floor mats for cars
- best bike racks