- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted for your specific vehicle
- Sleek, contoured design adds a modern edge to your ride’s profile
- Keeps wind, weather and noise out—lets fresh air in
- Helps keep your vehicle’s interior cool by cracking the windows when parked
- Installation is easy—just peel the automotive grade 3M tape and stick in place (these are tape-on visors)
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV-resistant and finished in a translucent smoke color
- Available in two and four-piece sets for most models; select SUVs boast six-piece sets
- Select models boast a thin chrome ribbon along the top edge of deflector
- Your AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep wind and weather out, let fresh air and comfort in, and complete your vehicle's look with subtle style and understated elegance. AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted just for your vehicle and designed to deliver all of the above.
AVS Low Profile Ventvisors boast a clean modern design unlike any window deflector on the market. Boasting a seamless blend of style and function, AVS Low Profile Ventvisors add a sleek style to your vehicle's profile.
Crafted from tinted, UV-resistant acrylic with a smoke gray finish, AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are built to exacting standards and hand inspected for perfection. Select SUV models boast a six-piece kit and a thin ribbon of chrome at the top edge-all others come in a four-piece package.
Installing your AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors is easy; simply peal back the 3M automotive-grade tape, stick in place and you're done. And best yet, AVS backs your Low Profile Ventvisors with a seamless Lifetime Warranty.
AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors Customer Reviews
204 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric M (Winfield, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 06, 2015 12:31 AM
I have owned many different visors And these were by far the best they are very easy to install and look great once installed
Reviewed by joe j (Hicksville, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 31, 2015 4:07 AM
looks good take your time make sure visors are perfectly straight you will be pleased with results
Reviewed by Miguel B (Hollywood, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Altima — Oct 28, 2015 7:14 AM
Bought this ventvisor and they look on the car and really easy to install. Also delivery was fast.
Reviewed by John B (NORTH SALEM, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Oct 18, 2015 4:27 PM
I really liked theses at first and have to admit I was a little skeptical about the tape being able to hold them in place but found them to work quite well. However after they were on for a very short time,about 2-3 months, the one on passenger side front broke a section off at the very front. I cannot figure out how or why this happened.
Reviewed by james m (YONKERS, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Avalanche — Oct 16, 2015 9:42 AM
i love them.they look like they came with the truck.they are very quiet. jimi
- aws visors
- chrome avs sunflector back window deflector
- avs aeroskin
- avs sunroof visor
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- mercedes benz w2032005 window deflector
- subaru vent shades
- nissan titan bug deflector
- f150 window deflectors
- 2011 f150 bug deflector
- auto liners
- high flow air filters
- net tailgates