- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted for your specific vehicle
- Sleek, contoured design adds a modern edge to your ride’s profile
- Keeps wind, weather and noise out—lets fresh air in
- Helps keep your vehicle’s interior cool by cracking the windows when parked
- Installation is easy—just peel the automotive grade 3M tape and stick in place (these are tape-on visors)
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV-resistant and finished in a translucent smoke color
- Available in two and four-piece sets for most models; select SUVs boast six-piece sets
- Select models boast a thin chrome ribbon along the top edge of deflector
- Made in USA
- Your AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep wind and weather out, let fresh air and comfort in, and complete your vehicle's look with subtle style and understated elegance. AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted just for your vehicle and designed to deliver all of the above.
AVS Low Profile Ventvisors boast a clean modern design unlike any window deflector on the market. Boasting a seamless blend of style and function, AVS Low Profile Ventvisors add a sleek style to your vehicle's profile.
Crafted from tinted, UV-resistant acrylic with a smoke gray finish, AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are built to exacting standards and hand inspected for perfection. Select SUV models boast a six-piece kit and a thin ribbon of chrome at the top edge-all others come in a four-piece package.
Installing your AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors is easy; simply peal back the 3M automotive-grade tape, stick in place and you're done. And best yet, AVS backs your Low Profile Ventvisors with a seamless Lifetime Warranty.
AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors Customer Reviews
228 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony P (Humboldt, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jul 06, 2016 7:03 AM
The vent visors look like part of the truck. They look like original equipment. Every easy to install.
Reviewed by nerath k (CENTENNIAL, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 22, 2016 8:16 AM
HI, these were exactly what I was looking for. Very easy to install and perfectly designed for my car.
Reviewed by LeRoy S (WESTMINSTER, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Jun 07, 2016 8:41 AM
The rear window ventvisors come about an inch short on the back end of covering the window in the slight open position for ventilation so if it rains water will get into the car.
- aws visors
- chrome avs sunflector back window deflector
- avs aeroskin
- avs sunroof visor
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- mercedes benz w2032005 window deflector
- subaru vent shades
- nissan titan bug deflector
- f150 window deflectors
- 2011 f150 bug deflector
- auto liners
- high flow air filters
- net tailgates