AVS Low Profile Ventvisor
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code AVS10
- Ships Between 12/31 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted for your specific vehicle
- Sleek, contoured design adds a modern edge to your ride’s profile
- Keeps wind, weather and noise out—lets fresh air in
- Helps keep your vehicle’s interior cool by cracking the windows when parked
- Installation is easy—just peel the automotive grade 3M tape and stick in place (these are not in-channel vent visors) (See install video above)
- CAD designed to the strictest quality standards
- Manufactured and hand inspected by the highly-skilled craftsmen at AVS
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV-resistant and finished in smoke gray
- Available in four-piece sets for most models, select SUVs boast six-piece sets—an industry first
- Select models boast a thin chrome ribbon along the top edge of deflector (depends on vehicle)
- Your AVS Low Profile Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep wind and weather out, let fresh air and comfort in, and complete your vehicle's look with subtle style and understated elegance. AVS Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted just for your vehicle and designed to deliver all of the above.
AVS Low Profile Ventvisors boast a clean modern design unlike any window deflector on the market. Boasting a seamless blend of style and function, AVS Low Profile Ventvisors add a sleek style to your vehicle's profile.
Crafted from tinted, UV-resistant acrylic with a smoke gray finish, AVS Low Profile Ventvisors are built to exacting standards and hand inspected for perfection. Select SUV models boast a six-piece kit and a thin ribbon of chrome at the top edge-all others come in a four-piece package.
Installing your AVS Low Profile Ventvisors is easy; simply peal back the 3M automotive-grade tape, stick in place and you're done. And best yet, AVS backs your Low Profile Ventvisors with a seamless Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Low Profile Ventvisor Customer Reviews
152 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by gary c (strawberry plains, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 29, 2014 9:09 AM
a little high priced for visors that are not made as sturdy as others I have had got them for the look. much better than other visors as the do not have a huge gap between them
Reviewed by Ori S (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler 300 — Nov 26, 2014 7:17 AM
very pleased with low pro ventvisors. fits perfectly on near luxury near muscle sedan. allows fresh air in during most inclimate weather. helps with defogging too and looks great! Thanks AutoAnything...
Reviewed by Marcus M (Lake stevens, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Altima — Nov 19, 2014 11:17 AM
The ventvisors look great but the low profile design causes them to rattle against the rear quarter window upright. Otherwise they are great.
Reviewed by Kenneth M (Lynnwood, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 13, 2014 8:48 PM
Super easy install, look great and great quality. Very happy with these.
Reviewed by Joseph M (LAKE STEVENS, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Oct 29, 2014 9:53 PM
This what I expected you can't even tell that they are on the truck and very easy to install.
- avs bug guard
- avs pop up sunroof wind deflector
- bugflector 2
- visor for truck rear sliding window
- american flag bug deflector
- ford e450 side window rain deflectors
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- odyssey seat covers
- toyota tacoma hood protector
- window visors for chevy silverado
- roof racks for cars
- custom floor mats for cars
- best bike racks