- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted for your specific vehicle
- Sleek, contoured design adds a modern edge to your ride’s profile
- Keeps wind, weather and noise out—lets fresh air in
- Helps keep your vehicle’s interior cool by cracking the windows when parked
- Installation is easy—just peel the automotive grade 3M tape and stick in place (these are tape-on visors)
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV-resistant and finished in a translucent smoke color
- Available in two and four-piece sets for most models; select SUVs boast six-piece sets
- Select models boast a thin chrome ribbon along the top edge of deflector
- Your AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep wind and weather out, let fresh air and comfort in, and complete your vehicle's look with subtle style and understated elegance. AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted just for your vehicle and designed to deliver all of the above.
AVS Low Profile Ventvisors boast a clean modern design unlike any window deflector on the market. Boasting a seamless blend of style and function, AVS Low Profile Ventvisors add a sleek style to your vehicle's profile.
Crafted from tinted, UV-resistant acrylic with a smoke gray finish, AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are built to exacting standards and hand inspected for perfection. Select SUV models boast a six-piece kit and a thin ribbon of chrome at the top edge-all others come in a four-piece package.
Installing your AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors is easy; simply peal back the 3M automotive-grade tape, stick in place and you're done. And best yet, AVS backs your Low Profile Ventvisors with a seamless Lifetime Warranty.
AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors Customer Reviews
211 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by BobbyQ R (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Monday at 11:36 PM
These weather protector look nice on my 2016 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition, they were pricey but how I look at you get what you pay for . And I feel I got the best bang for my buck.will reccomed to my friends
Reviewed by George D (Wickenburg, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Jan 27, 2016 10:04 AM
My first low profile window visors have made me a fan. AVS has always given me a well tailored visor and these are no exception. Factory look instead of an add on. Really sharp on my Explorer Sport with it's black trim.
Reviewed by Mudassar M (Flushing, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Camry — Jan 10, 2016 10:55 AM
They look good and fits the 2016 camry how ever the chrome trim is a little smaller but I think it still looks good. Quality not hard but not cheap also.
- aws visors
- chrome avs sunflector back window deflector
- avs aeroskin
- avs sunroof visor
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- mercedes benz w2032005 window deflector
- subaru vent shades
- nissan titan bug deflector
- f150 window deflectors
- 2011 f150 bug deflector
- auto liners
- high flow air filters
- net tailgates