We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AVS Bug Deflectors Part #25623 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by DownUnder S (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Windstar — Apr 10, 2016 7:19 AM
I recently installed a ladder rack on top of my Ford Winstar, and this created a lot of wind noise and shaking. Needed something to change the wind pattern flow over the top of my truck. This easy installed deflector was just the trick. Took about 10 min's to install and was just the trick to make the air flow over the ladders and the rack. Can now drive down highway with out all the noise.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 10/25 - 10/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:25623
- Attaches to the front of your hood with high-strength tape and/or screws (drilling may be required)
- toyota tacoma avs bugflector ii and window shades
- auto windflectors
- avs chrome bug deflector 622035
- avs in-channel side window deflectors
- bug deflectors for chevrolet
- american flag bug shield
- subaru sunroof visor
- 2011 chevy equinox bug deflector
- 2011 ford escape window visors
- 2011 hyundai elantra bug deflector
- air intake kits for trucks
- pickup toolboxes
- tailgate nets for trucks