We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AVS Bug Deflectors Part #25043 Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Valentin S (MAPLEWOOD, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda CR-V — Oct 20, 2015 10:31 PM
Looks good, installation was pretty easy except one clip got lost (they are tiny). The deflector was in fact a little shorter than shown on pictures. On my Honda Odyssey it doesn't cover the lights area, only the central part.
Reviewed by Ramona B (Cleveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Odyssey — Oct 31, 2010 5:18 PM
We've put bug deflectors on our last 3 new cars, more to deflect gravel from hitting the hood than anything else. When I saw the price of one for our new Honda Odyssey--not including dealer install--I choked. The AVS Bugflector II arrived quickly & installed soooo easily. It looks perfect on the car and I saved over $100 !
Reviewed by Joanne P (Ashland, NE) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Odyssey — Jul 22, 2010 6:04 AM
The only minor draw back to this bug deflector was a AVS logo on it...but if you take a nickel to in like a scratch ticket it comes right off.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:25043
- bug deflector 11
- bug deflector for 2007 silverado
- 2009 nissan maxima ventvisor 794011
- visor for truck rear sliding window
- ventshields for nissan versa
- 2010 acura rdx bug deflector
- jeep cherokee 2006 bug deflector chrome
- rain guards for toyota tacoma
- clear bug deflectors for toyota rav4
- 1998 rav4 in channel vent visors
- roof luggage rack
- rubber floor mats for car
- pick up tool boxes