We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AVS Bug Deflectors Part #20901 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter L (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Civic — Nov 02, 2016 11:33 AM
It looks OK. I found many scratches on this new sealed bug deflector (how it possible???). Screws are plastic and hard to install. The AVS icon fell away after first ride.
Reviewed by Robert M (WAYNESBORO, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 06, 2010 6:50 AM
This Bugflector is easy to install as long as you have metal screws to replace the plastic ones. It was a snap to install once I had the metal screws. Our Tacoma has a rubber weather stripping which made it necessary to use metal screws to attach the Bugflector.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 11/22 - 11/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:20901
- free shipping bug deflector
- avc bugshield
- 2008 infinity ex35 bug deflector
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee in channel vent visors
- chrome hood shield for gmc terrain
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- mercedes benz w2032005 window deflector
- toyota forerunner 2012 limited bug shield
- 2012 toyota tacoma bug shield
- auto window shades-2011 kia sorento
- automotive bra
- high quality license plate frames
- rubber floor mats for trucks