We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lund Interceptor Bug Shield Part #18702 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark Z (Lansing, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jun 29, 2015 2:35 PM
The first bug deflector I purchased for my 2013 Silverado was a Weathertech. It was making so much wind noise I eventually had to remove it. I talked to Arron at Auto Anything and he recomended a Lund. No more wind noise. Thank you Arron and Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Robert D (Vienna, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Jun 23, 2009 9:47 AM
Fairly easy to install. Looks great. It would help to have some real, written, instructions. The pictographs were not much help.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Lund Interceptor Bug Deflector
- Part #:18702
- lund deflectors
- lund stainless steel bug deflector
- lund wind deflectors
- bug deflector for 2013 ford escape
- chrome hood shield for gmc terrain
- american flag bug deflector
- volkswagen window vents
- pickup window rain guards 2011 toyota tacoma
- toyota tundra bug shield
- f-450 vent visor
- billet grilles
- performance brakes for trucks
- truck mud flaps