We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Part #192607 Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew M (Slidell, LA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Aug 02, 2014 7:02 PM
First about my title. When I bought my 07 ram I got the standard vent visors. Easy to install and I thought that they would last longer than they did. They finally failed when the 3m tape did not long ago. These although a bit harder to install look much better and work just the same as the originals. I definitely would recommend the inchannel ones to friends.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front Set
- Part #:192607
- Made of strong, smoke-tinted, scratch-resistant top-grade acrylic
- free shipping bug deflector
- in channel vent shades for 2007 tahoe
- 25120 avs
- sizing roof deflectors
- window vents for f250 ford truck
- chevy bug deflector
- mercedes benz sunroof air deflector
- 2011 dodge journey vent shades
- 2011 nissan maxima rain guards
- ford escape window vent visors
- are truck covers
- pickup bed liner
- roof rack for suv