We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Part #194074 Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert A (Concord, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Mar 03, 2015 3:27 AM
LOOK BOYS & GIRLS , I AM 70 YEARS YOUNG DONT GO AND HAVE THEM INSTALLED JUST GET OFF OF YOU BUTT AND DO IT YOURSELF ! JUST READ THE DIRECTIONS PLEASE AND GET IT DONE !! BOB
Reviewed by Daniel S (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Explorer — Apr 08, 2013 9:48 AM
The AVS in channel deflectors fit perfectly and installation was a breeze(I have done this before). Both front and rear went in just as they should. Looks great and really cuts down the wind with the windows open. Thanks again.
Reviewed by Anthony W (Dauphin, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Explorer — Nov 30, 2007 6:20 AM
I can not drive with out the windows cracked a little. But when you are going down the highway and you can not even here the radio. That is why I got these and the look great too. Easy to prep and apply.
Reviewed by Jordan H (Hayden, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Explorer — Feb 06, 2007 1:59 PM
These vent visors are awesome! They were extremely easy to install and they do a great job keeping the wind out while letting the fresh air circulate.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front & Rear Set
- Part #:194074
- Made of strong, smoke-tinted, scratch-resistant top-grade acrylic
- avs bug deflector 25923 canada
- bugshield for 2007 4 runner
- fj cruiser vent guards
- how to measure for a sunroof wind deflector
- ventshields for 2010 toyota camry
- chevy bug guard
- chrome window shields 2013 gmc terrain
- 2013 honda crv side window deflectors
- chevy chrome snap in vent visors
- vent visors for 2012 ford fi50
- car chips and programmers
- car hitches for sale