We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Part #194656 Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen H (ALHAMBRA, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Dakota — Oct 04, 2017 6:19 AM
The in-channel visors were easy to install, cleaned area inside window channels as per instructions and installed visors, left the windows up for several days to allow tape adhesive to bond to window channel and now the visors work as described.
Reviewed by Kenneth S (Cavalier, ND) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan — Jun 16, 2010 8:20 PM
for this not so mechanically inclined person. Had a set on my previous Dakota Quad Cab, and just had to have on the '07 as well. Especially liked the fact that there was no "leg" to interfere with the side mirrors.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front & Rear Set
- Part #:194656
- Made of strong, smoke-tinted, scratch-resistant top-grade acrylic
- bugflector ii bug deflector hood shield ventshade guard
- avs 194141l
- avs auto assessories
- avs pop up sunroof wind deflector
- kia window deflectors
- bud deflectors
- vw window vents
- f150 in channel vent visor
- 2012 explorer bug deflector
- 2013 silverado chrome bug deflector
- best tool boxes for trucks
- rubber floor mats for suv
- suv seat covers