We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Part #194512 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charla S (Tullahoma, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder — May 22, 2010 9:42 AM
I purchased these for my '09 Pathfinder. They look great, were simple to install, and certainly serve their purpose. However, I am having a problem with the visors covering the back windows. There was no tape on the back edge (of both rear visors) so that part is preventing the windows from rolling completely up. I have to hold the visor to the proper position every time I have to roll these windows up. I think once I place a piece of double sided tape on those ends the problem will be resolved.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front & Rear Set
- Part #:194512
- Made of strong, smoke-tinted, scratch-resistant top-grade acrylic
- avs ii bug deflector
- prelude avs roof deflector
- window rain gards 2011 dodge 1500
- 2013 camry bug shield
- window vents for 2011 bmw
- honda window shields
- jeep vent guards
- bug shield for buick enclave
- snap in vent visors for 2011 toyota 4runner
- toyota camry vent shades 2011
- truck splash guards
- tool boxes for pickups
- roof carriers for suv