We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Part #194832 Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by THOMAS L (Gore, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Ridgeline — Jun 08, 2017 3:34 AM
Bought these instead of the very expensive other guys product. These are a little bit less thick in quality. Does it affect it in any way? NO! They have excellent adhesive to hold them in channel. They give you a cleaning swap for each channel. USE THEM! This really helps to make the new defectors sit properly and stick properly. Otherwise you could possibly see your new in channel ventvisors falling out and heading down the highway behind you at 60-70 MPH!
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 12/18 - 12/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front & Rear Set
- Part #:194832
- Made of strong, smoke-tinted, scratch-resistant top-grade acrylic
- avs hood bug guard
- rear window visor for trucks
- avs bug deflector ii frontier
- where to buy avs windo visors
- car window rain deflectors for lexus
- honda window deflectors
- mercedes benz sunroof air deflector
- nissan sentra 2001 vent visors
- rain guards for 4 runner
- bug deflector tacoma
- cheap cold air intake systems
- leather truck seat covers
- towing hitches for trucks