We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Part #194514 Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by james w (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 25, 2014 12:16 PM
i would have been happy with these but i had to take them off since they created this wind noise that did not exist before i put them on. I am not sure why this is, i think the window us shut properly.
Reviewed by michael o (minooka, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tahoe — Oct 20, 2014 8:42 PM
The front window vent has a tab that can (and did) get caught on the window when rolling the window up. It doesn't have two sided tape on it to keep it away from the window. Either my set missed getting the tape or bad design.
Reviewed by Richard P (St. Cloud, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — May 06, 2014 3:48 AM
This is the second pair of avs vent visors I have purchased. They look very clean and sharp on my 2010 Silverado and 2013 Tahoe very easy to put on less then 10 minutes good quality for your $$$
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front & Rear Set
- Part #:194514
- Made of strong, smoke-tinted, scratch-resistant top-grade acrylic
- bugflector ii hood guards by auto ventshade (avs)
- autovent bug deflector 25029
- avs wind deflector
- vent shades for a 2009 dodge ram 1500 crew cab
- bug shield 99 subaru auto anything
- 2010 chevy impala ventshields
- buick car vent visor windows
- 2009 toyota camry rain guards
- vent shade volvo xc60
- window rain guard previa 1994
- bolt on supercharger
- performance brake pads and rotors
- truck bed net