We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Part #194555 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Art W (Prospect, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander — May 31, 2012 6:59 PM
Visors look great on the vehicle...much better than the surface mount type. First package arrived and once of the front visors had multiple cracks. Autoanything was fantastic in taking care of the issue by sending out a new set. Would highly recommend them!!! Definitely 5 stars!
Reviewed by David A (DeBary, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Mitsubishi Outlander — Sep 23, 2009 12:02 PM
Wow! Thats how I feel about the visors. The visors were easy to install, fit perfect, and look great on the Outlander. Look even better than the manufactors originals. No messing around from these guys, EXACTLY as advertised. Would HIGHLY recommend to all Mitsu. Outlander owners.
Reviewed by Patrick M (Selah, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — May 06, 2009 2:37 PM
I received the product in a very short time and then when I went to install them, they installed with no hassle. The only negative I found was on the front pair near the mirrors. There was no tape on the little piece.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 12/19 - 12/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front & Rear Set
- Part #:194555
- Made of strong, smoke-tinted, scratch-resistant top-grade acrylic
- avs bug deflectors
- 2006 ford fusion hood deflector
- avs 93050
- window visor for 2013 highlander
- window deflector and bug shield for bmw
- infiniti sunroof wind deflector
- jeep vent guard
- 2012 ford escape window deflector
- stampede in channel window deflectors dodge 3500 2003 sale
- vent visors for 2011 silverado
- truck steps and running boards
- pickup bed tents
- pickup truck covers