We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Part #194073 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alberto R (Owings Mills, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Corolla — Feb 09, 2015 8:45 PM
I have WeatherTech visor in my other car and I like the look more than the AVS ones, but for the money this are really good taking into account they are basically made form the same or similar plastic.Would recommend AVS is you cannot buy WeatherTech.
Reviewed by Horace T (Chester, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Corolla — Jul 01, 2014 4:36 PM
I am not impressed with these vent visors. They are very flimsy feeling compared to a set of EGR visors that I purchased. They have some light discoloration as well in a few spots. The fit is also not as tight as the EGR. I would not purchase this brand again.
Reviewed by Ricky S (elk grove, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Corolla — May 27, 2014 7:40 AM
I thought it was a snap on wich is what i was looking for but the in channel adhesive did its job its clean looking and has a sleek look it work out just fine. Wet rain or summer heat, im ready.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 3/31 - 4/04
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front & Rear Set
- Part #:194073
- Made of strong, smoke-tinted, scratch-resistant top-grade acrylic
- avs hood shields
- avs seamless vent visor f150
- avs sunroof wind deflectors
- avs aeroskin
- window visors for volvo
- front window deflectors for bmw
- sunroof visor for infiniti
- window vents 2012 dodge ram
- window vents for 2010 traverse
- bug deflectors-toyota sienna
- cargo for suv
- led lights for trucks headlights
- side step rails for trucks