We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Part #70118 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert B (Wetumpka, AL) Reviewed for a 2001 Lexus RX 300 — Sep 20, 2008 11:29 AM
The driver's window on our Lexus RX300 still does not like the visor. Every so often it refuses to go up and comes back down. We have to follow the procedure to get out and help it up with both hands. The problem is that the visor makes the track too tight. I followed all the installation instructions (even left it up for 24 hours). Other than that it is nice having it. We also put a set on a Buick LeSabre. They stop the rain from coming in every time the windows are cracked open.
Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front Set
- Color:Light Smoke
- Part #:70118
- best side window deflectors
- 2009 ford f150 supercrew in channel rain guards
- in line window deflectors
- side window sun deflectors 2007 toyota tacoma
- 2010 chevy impala ventshields
- bug shield 99 subaru auto anything
- car rain guard, jaguar
- 2012 toyota camry sunroof visor
- vent visors for tacoma
- 2001 ford f250 bug shield
- nerf step bars
- auto car seat covers
- custom rubber floor mats