We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Part #70296 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Gerard A (Warren, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda CRV — Aug 13, 2007 8:39 PM
I got the fronts for an 05 Honda CRV. The installation went ok, I guess, but when bending the visor to go into the channel was a bit shaky. I did not know what the bending capacity was. It seemed that one more little movement would crack the whole thing. Luckily it did not. When adjusting the visors while putting the windows up and down, I could hear some cracking going on and it was unsettling. It never reallly went up without a hitch. I did not bother with the rears since I got them on another car and they would not stay in on their own.
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front Set
- Color:Light Smoke
- Part #:70296
- weathertech window deflector
- vent visor 2011 toyota corolla
- 2007 07 saab 9-7x 97x in channel window deflectors
- egr rainguards
- sunroof wind deflector jaguar
- 1999 mazda truck window guards
- chevrolet bug deflector
- 2012 chevy silverado crew cab window vent
- sunroof deflector nissan maxima
- vent visors for 2012 nissan murano
- tent for bed of truck
- truck floormats
- bike rack for trucks