We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Part #72192 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Allan G (Broussard, LA) Reviewed for a 1999 Mitsubishi Galant — Jul 17, 2012 9:57 AM
First of all. They require some trimming to fit properly in order for windows to close. Need a acrylic sander/grinder. They did not come with adhesive tape to apply properly. Need to have gasket/acrylic glue to fit properly. Wonderful thing I'm a helicopter technician & had the supplies to make it work! The in channel wind reflectors look the best but require a pro to install. Maybe its just my old car who knows!
Reviewed by Surachai Peter R (Bronx, NY) Reviewed for a 1999 Mitsubishi Galant — Sep 06, 2006 6:21 AM
It fit loose on my 2 front door, left n right. Also, cause my window to tilt causing window not to fully close. Back 2 window fit perfectly and secure, not sure why the front 2 not, but overall it ok...
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front and Rear Set
- Color:Light Smoke
- Part #:72192
- discount weathertech window deflectors
- 2002 chevy2500 vent shades
- 2012 elantra window visors
- window gutters for mazda
- chevy bug deflector
- kia hood bug deflector
- chrome window shields 2013 gmc terrain
- chrome bug deflector for toyota highlander
- 2006 honda civic si form fit hood deflector
- 2011 prius window deflectors
- custom auto seat covers discount
- custom size tonneau cover
- pu bed liner