We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Part #72284 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JEFF P (Middletown, CT) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Stratus — Mar 15, 2008 8:29 PM
I put them in just like it said to and the drivers window doesn't sit right when its all the way up and the rear window deflectors don't fit real well. They're loose and it seams like they're going to slide right down. They don't look bad and they get the job done though but they're not worth that much money.
Reviewed by Sean C (Cornelius, NC) — Apr 23, 2007 8:14 AM
It's all about the quality. These cost a little more than the other brands you find in your typical stores, but they are definitely worth it. Easy installation, extremely durable, and great looking. Highly recommended.
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front and Rear Set
- Color:Light Smoke
- Part #:72284
- weathertech window deflectors
- window vents for 2012 honda cr-v
- ven visor 2013 santa fe
- weathertech 70020
- rain gaurds for jeep wrangler
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- american flag bug deflector
- bug deflector for a 2011 chrysler town & country
- window visors for jeep cherokee
- 2009 hyundai tucson vent visors
- diesel performance chips diesel
- leather steering wheel cover stitch on
- things to know about truck tonneau covers