We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Part #72294 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John K (Bronx, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Acura RDX — Apr 06, 2008 10:02 PM
As you have probably already read from other reviewers the weathertech side window deflectors are great. They are fairly easy to install. My only thing was I thought they were completely adhesive free but only my rear windows needed the tape. No big deal. Looks great definitely the best on the market.
Reviewed by Randy R (Redwood City, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Altima — Jun 20, 2007 10:45 PM
It's a perfect fit for my car, very easy to install in the rear windows, but the front can take a little effort for somone who has never installed them before, I would buys this product for all of my cars. It makes a big difference with your windows cracked open with the product then to not have them at all.
Ships Between 9/19 - 9/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front and Rear Set
- Color:Light Smoke
- Part #:72294
- weathertech wind deflectors
- window deflector in channel bill me later
- vent visors azera 2013
- 2012 toyota highlander window air deflectors
- military bug deflectors for chevy 2012 colorado
- rain guard vw beetle 2010
- toyota vent visors
- in channel vent visor 2007 ford fusion
- bug deflector 2002 s-10 pickup
- bug deflectors for 2008 ford explorer
- headrest monitor ipod integration
- side mounted pickup truck tool boxes
- tonto for ranger truck beds