We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Part #88037 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Andrew Z (Florissant, MO) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F150 — Jan 24, 2007 7:17 PM
I have a 99 F-150 supercab and the front deflectors work pretty good. However when I oredered the back deflectors, I was unaware they could only be put on with some adhesieve that stuck to the window itself. They serve absolutely no purpose because they are attached to the window itself. So basically save the money and just go with the fronts.
Ships Between 7/21 - 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front and Rear Set
- Color:Dark Smoke
- Part #:88037
- weathertech window visors
- toyota corolla 2009 rain guards in channel
- 2013 ford focus hatchback window vent visor
- auto ventvisor chattanooga tn
- bug guard chevy
- car acessories deflector window
- subaru baja moonroof deflector
- 2006 chevrolet uplander window deflectors
- 2007 dodge nitro sun roof shades
- 2012 toyota tacoma bug guard
- are bed covers
- carpet floor mats for cars
- set covers