We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Part #81489 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony L (Island Heights, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Forester — Sep 17, 2012 11:35 AM
Having trouble with one of the rear window deflectors. After peeling the adhesive strip and installing it in window frame and following intructions procedure for its use , the deflecter falls out of position when the window is opened. Is there any adhesive that I can use to re-attach the deflector to the upper window edge?
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Rear Set
- Color:Dark Smoke
- Part #:81489
- discount weathertech window deflectors
- avs 194194
- side window deflectors trucks camo mossy oak
- weathertech in-channel vent visor
- subaru rain guards
- toyota vent visors
- chevy bug deflector
- chevy traverse window deflectors
- bug deflector 2011 dodge ram
- rain guards for chevy avalanche trucks
- floor mats for my truck
- best auto brake parts
- blanket car seat covers