We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Part #82711 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tim C (ROCHESTER, NY) — Jun 26, 2017 8:36 AM
I am disappointed with the fit & appearance. When the window is rolled up it snaps over each deflector and puts a slight strain on the window motor. I am worried that in the winter the window will crack the deflector. I cannot get the front deflector driver side to seat properly. the clips on rear passenger side keep pulling put as I try to install the deflector. I assume I am doing everything correct as I read the instructions & viewed tihs on youtube.
Reviewed by Robert C (HONOLULU, HI) — Apr 26, 2015 12:42 AM
Nice product, easy installation, but back windows do not snap in or stay in place with tape it comes with, even after setting for 2 days. had to glue back pieces in place.
Ships Between 10/18 - 10/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front and Rear Set
- Color:Dark Smoke
- Part #:82711
- weathertech window deflectors
- window vents for 2012 ram 1500 quad cab not inchannel
- 2003 escalade vented wind d
- in channel side window deflectors
- 2010 dodge ram moon roof deflector
- bmw window visors
- bug shield 99 subaru auto anything
- 2013 honda pilot sunroof wind deflector
- vent visor toyota venza
- window shades for toyota tundra
- car wheels
- cargo carrier
- floor liners for trucks