We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EGR In-Channel Window Visors Part #562151 Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Phil A (REXBURG, ID) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jun 25, 2015 9:30 AM
Easy to install took about 5 minutes. I gave an overall 4 because while this Rain guards do cut wind a bit they don't help with that as much as I would like. They do allow you to keep windows cracked in the rain, they look good and for once a product that fit like it was tailor made in my driveway.
Reviewed by Royce S (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jun 04, 2014 7:16 AM
FITS LOOSE, WON'T STAY IN CHANNEL BY ITSELF, KEEPS DROPPING, HAVE TO KEEP WINDOW CLOSED, IS OK IF VEHICLE IS PARKED, RATTLES AND SLIPS DOWN LIKE ITS GOING TO BLOW AWAY WHILE DRIVING
Reviewed by Chuck C (Prospect, OR) — Nov 04, 2013 8:12 PM
1) Simple ordering with a good selection 2) Quick delivery 3) Easy and tooless installation 4) Not only look good but work as claimed 5) Electric windows have a difficult time fully closing due to a restricted window channel. I'm hoping the rubber weather stripping eventually stretches to accommodate the added thickness.
Reviewed by Jeffrey B (FORT SCOTT, KS) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jul 26, 2013 7:32 AM
Installation was a breeze, took about 2-3 minutes. SOOO much nicer than the stick on kind I put on my car a few years ago. Appear to be solidly built and has a secure fit. Love them!
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/28
- What Do You Drive?
- egr aero wrap bug shield reviews
- egr sierra chrome bug deflector
- 2012 toyota 4runner wind visor
- auto rear window air deflectors
- matte black rain guards dodge
- part number for egr window deflectors dark smoke for 2013 ford focus
- window deflector and bug shield for bmw
- rainguard for 2008 saturn vue
- toyota rav4 bug guard
- nissan sentra window vent visors
- best tonneau covers for pickup trucks
- bicycle truck racks
- all weather car cover reviews