We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EGR In-Channel Window Visors Part #572321 Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by sid s (GOWRIE, IA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Jan 10, 2014 6:54 AM
Everything looked good. They did not tell you it needs to be 50 degrees or warmer to install in description on line to install. otherwise satisfied with product
Reviewed by Evan T (REDMOND, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Dakota — Nov 18, 2013 10:14 PM
The items arrived very fast and were fairly simple to put on, the ONLY thing that I struggled with was that when I tried putting on my back in channel Rain-Guards the windows would not roll all the way up. There was about 1 inch of space where air could still get in and I could slide my fingers through. After about 5 minutes I switched the Left and Right rainguards and they slid up perfectly but were labeled incorrectly.
Reviewed by Jeffery M (PROVO, UT) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Dakota — Jan 18, 2013 12:13 PM
Love these! AutoAnything had the lowest prices online that I could find, PLUS free shipping PLUS I found a discount code online. Installation was quick and easy, just slide them in. With the rear peel off the tape and slide them in. Then roll up the windows, and that's it, they are done. Instructions say to avoid use of brush style car washes, just so you know.
Reviewed by Tom L (Orange, CT) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Aug 22, 2009 11:58 AM
- Did not know much information about either so I read the in-channel vs non in-channel rain guard reviews from AutoAnything. the in-channel seemed like the way to go. EGR's had great reviews and they were everything I expected. They looked great and literally took 10 minutes to install all 4. The get a 10 for ease of install, quality and looks. AutoAnything gets a 10 for great products, prices and delivery. I have ordered several items from them and will continue to do business with them. The are fantastic.
Reviewed by Rob H (Elk River, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Aug 12, 2009 6:42 AM
I received the EGR rain guards very quickly, The install was very self explanitory, it took less than 10 Minutes to install all 4 guards on the truck. They give a whole new look to the truck, we love them, they look good and are functional.
Reviewed by Cecil J (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jun 18, 2009 9:03 PM
We were extremely pleased with the EGR vent shades. They were extremely easy to install and look great. I would recommend your web site to any one looking for parts for their car/truck.
Reviewed by Lisa S (Hudson, NH) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Nov 21, 2008 9:59 PM
These were so easy to install I kept checking to make sure I did it right!!! It took about 5 minutes, that included reading the instructions :-) Lisa
Reviewed by Jerry H (Jones, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jun 02, 2008 6:44 AM
At first it looks hard to install the visors but after looking at the directions closely and your vehicle it all comes together in a couple of minutes. I can lower the windows an inch or two and get fresh air in the vehicle without alot of noise or wind blowing in the car. I am very pleased with the product.
This part has been discontinued by EGR . We apologize for the inconvenience.View all options for this product
- egr carbon fiber bug shield
- 2013 silverado bug shield flat black
- rear wind deflectors
- egr 563041
- sunroof wind deflector jaguar
- lexus window vents
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- 2011 equinox in channel window deflectors
- bmw 850 interial
- rear window visor for 1992 s-10 pickup
- billit grilles gmc
- chrome accents for trucks
- custom car liners