We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EGR In-Channel Window Visors Part #574201 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hermon S (Columbus, OH) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Celica — Jun 19, 2014 6:20 AM
the left front rain guard does not fit all the way in. when the window is raised, it will hit the rain guard on the way up. the other three fits fine.
Reviewed by Mark N (Yadkinville, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport — Dec 30, 2011 4:26 PM
The visors were easy to install and they look great. Well pleased with them so far. The only problem is that the windows are a little tight when rolling them up.
Reviewed by FRANCISCO A (Jackson Heights, NY) — May 22, 2011 3:11 PM
I got this to help me during this rainy season. With it I can have my windows open to let air in and help keep my windshield from fogging up. Great product, easy to install too.It took me virtually less than 10 mins to install.
This part has been discontinued by EGR . We apologize for the inconvenience.View all options for this product
- egr window
- auto force bug shield aerowrap xe hood guard 1999 chevy s10
- rear window deflector
- window vents for a 2012 toyota 4runner
- ventshields for 2010 toyota camry
- 2010 acura rdx bug deflector
- ford window deflectors
- lexus sc400 1999 sunroof deflectors
- 2011 chevy suburban bug deflector
- vent visor for 2000 rx 300
- best car cover for classic cars
- mats car
- pickup cargo nets