We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Stone & Bug Deflector Part #50202 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin T (Claremore, OK) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — May 01, 2014 7:21 PM
Easy installation. However the instructions are incorrect for the 2011 and newer HD series trucks. It will not attach to the existing holes. You will have to use the 3M tape that is already attached to the bug deflector and use the enclosed self taping screws to attach it securely. As some of the other reviews have indicated you will hear wind noise that is associated with the bug deflector at times.
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Dark Smoke
- Part #:50202
- Color: Dark Smoke
- weathertech wind deflectors
- stampede vp series hood protector rav4 2012
- 2013 ford escape bug deflector
- bug shield for acura mdx 2007
- chevy bug shield
- chrysler bug
- 1999 mazda truck window guards
- 2007 ford freestyle window air deflectors
- bug deflector ford ranger
- window guards for lincoln mks
- things to know about truck tonneau covers
- roof storage for a suv
- rubber suv floor mats