We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Stampede SNAP-INZ Side Window Deflectors Part #41128-2 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Sheldon P (Brighton, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Expedition — Aug 01, 2012 5:44 PM
I followed the supplied directions, low and behold, they were actually correct. Installed perfectly, the 1st time, with no hair pulling, screaming or throwing of tools. It recommends using a heating device (hair dryer worked for me), to warm up the contact surfaces prior to setting into the channel, do that, it seems to help them adhere. Be careful with the adhesive expediter, its only a small piece of foam and will tear easy. But If you want awesome looking, relatively easy to install deflectors, get these.
- Rebates: $20 Details
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front & Rear Set (4 Pieces)
- Part #:41128-2
- stampede bug deflectors
- stampede chrome vent visors 2012 escape
- flag bug deflector 2003 silverado
- 2012 prius deflector sheild
- bug guard chevy
- buick car vent visor windows
- chrysler bug
- bug shield for a 2003 mitsubishi outlander
- 2007 yukon xl bug deflector
- window vents for infiniti g35
- power chips for diesel trucks
- seat covers for pickups
- truck box accessories