We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Stampede Vigilante Premium VP Series Hood Protectors Part #301-2 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kelly F (LIVERMORE, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Yukon — Sep 02, 2012 5:35 PM
This is my 2nd Vigilante hood protector. Fit is perfect, follows the nose of the hood beautifully. Instruction say to keep a 3/4 inch gap between the protector and the hood itself, but this will never happen. I have a 1/2 to 3/8" gap and this works just fine. Installs fast. Instructions also say to NOT use power tools for installing, but again this will never happen, just exercise caution when installing. cons:They provide Phillips head screws, and no extras in case you bust one. Oh well.
Reviewed by Jay M (Selah, WA) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jul 24, 2012 10:06 PM
Good plastic, easy install, not the largest wind protector but a medium height. Contours well with good. Theis does not come up over the good much, so if that's the look you want may want to try others.
- Rebates: $20 Details
Ships Between 7/31 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:301-2
- quiet bug deflectors
- silerado 2500 hood protector
- 2005 chevrolet american flag bug deflector
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee chrome window visor
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- mercedes benz window visors
- rain gaurds for jeep wrangler
- nissan cube neopreme seat covers
- bug deflector for mercury mariner
- 2013 f150 vent visors
- all weather car cover reviews
- custom fit steering wheel cover
- step bars for truck