Not sure which 2005 Nissan Sentra Deflectors are right for you? We have over 16698 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.5, to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Here's what some of our customers have said:
"I originally purchased the Auto Ventshade 94227 Ventvisor 4-Piece Smoke Window Visor for my 2005 Nissan Sentra S because I was attracted by the low price but when I got them they didnt properly fit my vehicle even though Amazon said it was compatible with my vehicle. The AVS deflectors had double sided all weather tape on them and they mount on the outside of your windshield which means that the tape would wear off eventually and the AVS deflectors were alot more easy to bend then these Weathertech deflectors which are alot more sturdy.
The Weathertech deflectors are alot better in comparison to the AVS deflectors because they go inside of the window frame (the part where the window goes up and down on) and they dont require any tape to hold them in place. The Weathertech deflectors were pretty easy to install just pop them into place at an angle starting from the front for the back window deflectors and for the front window deflectors you start from the front and slowly tuck in the deflectors into the frame of the window from front to back. The deflectors stay in place pretty well and require no tape or tools to install, I installed a pair of four by myself in under 15 min. The price of the Weathertech deflectors is twice that of the AVS deflectors but the material is alot tougher, harder to bend, and the Weathertech deflectors go on the inside of the window frame instead of on the outside which has alot of benefits over external window deflectors taped to the outside of the window.
- The Weathertech window deflectors are cut to specific size for the make and model of your vehicle, it isnt a one size fits all that might not fit your car like other deflectors.
- Made in USA (not a cheap product made in China like alot of stuff today).
- The material is really strong and hard to bend or break.
- The Weathertech deflectors go inside of the window frame and dont require tape or tools to install like other deflectors.
- The Weathertech window deflectors cost twi" —Reinier P from Hialeah, FL bought a WeatherTech Side Window Deflector for a 2005 Nissan Sentra.