- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Road hazards don’t stand a chance against the AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector
- Custom-designed to follow the contours of your specific vehicle’s hood
- Styled with a raised edge across the center for improved airflow and protection
- Accents your exterior with an OEM-like matte black textured finish
- Easily installs using 3M automotive-grade adhesive – no drilling or cutting
- Proudly made in the USA, the AVS Aeroskin II is molded from impact-resistant TPO
- Your AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Even the smallest pebble can become a paint-chipping projectile. You can defend your front-end from potential hazards, while adding a sleek, aerodynamic look, with the custom AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector.
Designed to flow along the contours of your specific vehicle’s hood, the AVS Aeroskin 2 Hood Protector takes the style and security of the original Aeroskin to the next level. Adding a raised edge across the center, this updated version offers improved airflow and protection.
AVS Aeroskin II Hood Deflectors install easily with included automotive-grade 3M adhesive and accent your exterior with an OEM-like matte black textured finish. Proudly made in the USA, your AVS Aeroskin II Hood Deflector is molded from impact-resistant TPO and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David M (WEST SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Oct 26, 2017 8:18 PM
Fast delivery, very clear install instructions. Looks great when installed.
Reviewed by WILLIAM R (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Aug 25, 2017 6:03 AM
The protector fit perfectly and provides great protection from bugs and debris with little to no noise. I had read on other brands of vehicles that the protector caused wind noise so I was hesitant about getting it. There might be a slight noise noticeable by me, but passengers can't hear it. The windshield protection from bugs has been great and the paint on the front of the hood is now protected. The construction is outstanding and there are no loose edges to be caught and broken off.
Reviewed by John H (Garrett Park, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 21, 2017 4:11 AM
I bought the aeroskin and it was easy to install, just make sure you get the first corner straight. Cleans up nicely.
Reviewed by Marsh L (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jun 27, 2017 9:56 PM
Looks great on my black Ram 1500. Installation needs four hands to put on. It's a one time shot because the adhesive is very sticky and the extra set of hands can help you line it up the first time. As far as the functionality of this product, the jury is still out deciding.
- auto ventshade aeroskin hood protector instructions
- backseat pet bridge
- banks six gun diesel tuner and banks iq
- honda window shields
- pontiac cabin air filters
- toyota vent visor
- rain guards for chevy s10
- mazda 2 custom dash
- dodge dakota chrome bug deflector
- factory floor mats
- cargo luggage bags
- seat covers for a truck