- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which AVS Hood Deflector is right for you? Click here to compare.
- Guarantee edge-to-edge protection for your ride with an AVS Bug Deflector
- Custom-shaped for a perfect fit on your make and model
- Built tough from rugged, durable acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- AVS Bugflectors feature an aerodynamic, sleek appearance
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy cleaning and waxing
- Keep your vehicle nice and shiny, these deflectors are carwash safe
- Easy installation using provided screws or 3M tape — drilling may be required for some vehicles
- Bug Deflectors are made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS Bug Deflector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Once your vehicle’s front-end is equipped with a durable AVS Bug Deflector, you won’t be bugged by expensive-to-fix nicks or dings again. AVS Bugflectors are custom-molded for your make and model—designed to complement your hood’s contours perfectly—and provide maximum protection against bugs, rocks and any other hazards that come flying your way.
AVS bug shields are built tough from durable acrylic to withstand an onslaught of abuse from airborne dangers and come with a dark smoke finish to complement your vehicle’s bold exterior. Also, the Bugflector’s low to medium-profile is sleek and aerodynamically efficient, so you don’t have to worry about reduced MPG. Cleaning is a cinch, since AVS Bug Deflectors are carwash-safe or easily removed from the hood.
AVS Bugflectors are easy to install, with no drilling or special hardware required for most vehicles. Simply use mechanical fasteners or double-sided 3M tape (depending on your vehicle), and enjoy bolstered front-end protection the next time you hit the road. Your new AVS Bug Deflector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Bug Deflectors Customer Reviews
5884 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DAVID A (DANIELS, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Ridgeline — Monday at 12:04 PM
The snap in screws collapsed while attempting to push into the hole in the hood. I had to use a sheet metal screw.
Reviewed by Jerry A (Vero Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Traverse — Saturday at 11:00 AM
The installation was more difficult than on my last vehicle due to the combination of the design of both the vehicle and deflector. The vehicle has a weatherstrip under the hood and 4 fasteners had to be removed and the deflector is designed so that it fits under the weatherstripping and the ends of the deflector were a bit difficult to slip under and still keep everything in place. All the holes took some work to line up while the screws were threaded into the hood.The finished job was perfect.
Reviewed by Bruce P (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Apr 19, 2018 4:26 AM
The deflector, once installed,, became a very nice complement to my Ford Raptor as it was sleek and a perfect fit. I definitely recommend for this vehicle.