- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Protects your hood from bugs, rocks and flying road debris
- Complements your existing chrome package perfectly
- Crafted from high-impact ABS plastic that's chrome plated to a brilliant gleam
- Features real chrome plating—no films or paints
- Full-height, wraparound design delivers maximum protection
- Installs quickly and easily with no drilling or cutting required
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Imagine reflecting the stares of gaping pedestrians and deflecting the onslaught of dive-bombing bugs at the same time-with one product. Now you can with the AVS Chrome Bug Deflector. Built from high-impact ABS plastic and slathered in a dazzling chrome finish, the Chrome Bug Deflector works overtime to protect and beautify your ride.
AVS only uses real-deal plating when it comes to chrome-no phony paints or flimsy films here. The Chrome Deflector features a full-height, wraparound design that offers your rig maximum protection along with the stylish look. And, to make washing and waxing a cinch, the Chrome Deflector mounts slightly off your hood for easy access.
Go ahead and put the power tools away-no drilling or cutting's required. In fact, installing the AVS Bug Deflector may be the easiest thing you do all weekend-except for deflecting bugs and copping double-takes, that is. And best yet, your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
516 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Philip G (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Feb 09, 2017 5:56 PM
The installation was not too easy due to the poor quality fasteners provide. Lund sent me more fasteners but they were the same ones as before. I had to take it to a truck accessory installer.
Reviewed by john t (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2017 9:16 PM
it looks great but the fastners are junk. I wonder if any one tried to install it using them. got red of them and used short sheet metal screws. they worked grate.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/03
- What Do You Drive?