- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Protects your hood from bugs, rocks and flying road debris
- Complements your existing chrome package perfectly
- Crafted from high-impact ABS plastic that's chrome plated to a brilliant gleam
- Features real chrome plating—no films or paints
- Full-height, wraparound design delivers maximum protection
- Installs quickly and easily with no drilling or cutting required
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Imagine reflecting the stares of gaping pedestrians and deflecting the onslaught of dive-bombing bugs at the same time-with one product. Now you can with the AVS Chrome Bug Deflector. Built from high-impact ABS plastic and slathered in a dazzling chrome finish, the Chrome Bug Deflector works overtime to protect and beautify your ride.
AVS only uses real-deal plating when it comes to chrome-no phony paints or flimsy films here. The Chrome Deflector features a full-height, wraparound design that offers your rig maximum protection along with the stylish look. And, to make washing and waxing a cinch, the Chrome Deflector mounts slightly off your hood for easy access.
Go ahead and put the power tools away-no drilling or cutting's required. In fact, installing the AVS Bug Deflector may be the easiest thing you do all weekend-except for deflecting bugs and copping double-takes, that is. And best yet, your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
474 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Austin C (CARY, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 18, 2016 7:53 PM
As stated in other reviews, the install is a pain, especially with the cheap plastic fasteners that are provided with the deflector. However, once you get it properly installed it looks great. Super fast shipping too!
Reviewed by Philip R (HILLSBORO, OH) — Apr 18, 2016 6:05 AM
I love the deflector. Looks great on my 2013 GMC Sierra Crew Cab. Only issue I had was the rubber pieces would not tighten down correctly. I had to drill new holes. No problem doing that.
Reviewed by Mark C (GARFIELD, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Apr 17, 2016 8:15 PM
I am pleased with my purchase, as I had no issues with ordering, or with delivery, and i think it looks great! It only had a minor dis-coloring on the inside of the deflector, so not really noticeable once installed on the truck.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 5/24 - 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- avs 25727 - auto ventshade bugflector ii bug deflectors
- chrome bug deflectors
- chrome vent shades
- how to measure for a sunroof wind deflector
- chevy bug shield
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- honda odyssey bug deflector
- bug deflector for ford f150
- 2012 tacoma bug deflector
- aluminum tool boxes for pickups
- car interior mats
- promaxx step bars