- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Protects your hood from bugs, rocks and flying road debris
- Complements your existing chrome package perfectly
- Crafted from high-impact ABS plastic that's chrome plated to a brilliant gleam
- Features real chrome plating—no films or paints
- Full-height, wraparound design delivers maximum protection
- Installs quickly and easily with no drilling or cutting required
- Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Imagine reflecting the stares of gaping pedestrians and deflecting the onslaught of dive-bombing bugs at the same time-with one product. Now you can with the AVS Chrome Bug Deflector. Built from high-impact ABS plastic and slathered in a dazzling chrome finish, the Chrome Bug Deflector works overtime to protect and beautify your ride.
AVS only uses real-deal plating when it comes to chrome-no phony paints or flimsy films here. The Chrome Deflector features a full-height, wraparound design that offers your rig maximum protection along with the stylish look. And, to make washing and waxing a cinch, the Chrome Deflector mounts slightly off your hood for easy access.
Go ahead and put the power tools away-no drilling or cutting's required. In fact, installing the AVS Bug Deflector may be the easiest thing you do all weekend-except for deflecting bugs and copping double-takes, that is. And best yet, your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
436 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by willia k (DUNKIRK, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jul 23, 2015 9:09 AM
Easy to install but a second person is needed.Looks sharp with the rest of my trucks trim.I definitely recommend it for those who are looking for one.
Reviewed by Erik B (Fort Collins, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Jul 17, 2015 7:43 AM
I replaced an old faded normal black bug deflector. This one looks so much better. It makes my front of my truck look like a lot more Chrome and being that I have a white truck it blends in a lot more. The quality is way nicer, much thicker not quite as high as profile so you cannot even see it from my F 250 diesel cab. If so does the trick. It is held off enough from the hood that I didn't even use the rubber bumpers that came with it. 4 screws to install less than 5 minutes. Very happy. Erik
Reviewed by Thomas H (COEUR D'ALENE, ID) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Jul 02, 2015 7:05 AM
This deflector looks nice and fits well. Attachment seems adequate and the deflector should last if it doesnt take a hit.
- Rebates: $10 Details
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?