- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Protects your hood from bugs, rocks and flying road debris
- Complements your existing chrome package perfectly
- Crafted from high-impact ABS plastic that's chrome plated to a brilliant gleam
- Features real chrome plating—no films or paints
- Full-height, wraparound design delivers maximum protection
- Installs quickly and easily with no drilling or cutting required
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Imagine reflecting the stares of gaping pedestrians and deflecting the onslaught of dive-bombing bugs at the same time-with one product. Now you can with the AVS Chrome Bug Deflector. Built from high-impact ABS plastic and slathered in a dazzling chrome finish, the Chrome Bug Deflector works overtime to protect and beautify your ride.
AVS only uses real-deal plating when it comes to chrome-no phony paints or flimsy films here. The Chrome Deflector features a full-height, wraparound design that offers your rig maximum protection along with the stylish look. And, to make washing and waxing a cinch, the Chrome Deflector mounts slightly off your hood for easy access.
Go ahead and put the power tools away-no drilling or cutting's required. In fact, installing the AVS Bug Deflector may be the easiest thing you do all weekend-except for deflecting bugs and copping double-takes, that is. And best yet, your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
501 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Romeo R (WAIPAHU, HI) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 09, 2016 2:11 PM
It made my 2016 Toyota Tacoma Limited (white) so beautiful. Installation is very easy, it only took me less than 10 minutes. Product arrived so quickly.
Reviewed by Walter H (Redondo Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 06, 2016 9:51 PM
AVS emblem fell off after being install for one week. Now I have this glue gob that won't come off.
Reviewed by Theresa C (Greenville, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Expedition — Nov 05, 2016 6:20 AM
The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector finishes the front of our red 2017 Ford Expedition perfectly. We have the chrome grill (XLT) and it actually looks like an extension of the grill and looks like it came that way. The screws and inserts worked perfectly. We did have to drill 2 holes in the underside to attach the far right and left edges. Used the same size drill as the inserts and worked great! Took about 15 minutes total to attach. Very good quality and stands up to auto car washes too!
Reviewed by GERALD G (FARMINGTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Nov 04, 2016 8:00 AM
Install on my 2012 Silverado used screws with 'wellplugs' and only 2 small strips of tape on underside of hood. Very solid mount. Finish is as good or better than OEM grille / bumper chrome. Unit is thick with a little flexibility so appears to be very durable. Already spanked a starling at 65 mph and no sign of damage.... not so for the bird. Buy it. No disappointments.
Ships Between 12/06 - 12/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- avs 25727 - auto ventshade bugflector ii bug deflectors
- chrome bug deflectors
- chrome vent shades
- how to measure for a sunroof wind deflector
- chevy bug shield
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- honda odyssey bug deflector
- bug deflector for ford f150
- 2012 tacoma bug deflector
- aluminum tool boxes for pickups
- car interior mats
- promaxx step bars