- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Protects your hood from bugs, rocks and flying road debris
- Complements your existing chrome package perfectly
- Crafted from high-impact ABS plastic that's chrome plated to a brilliant gleam
- Features real chrome plating—no films or paints
- Full-height, wraparound design delivers maximum protection
- Installs quickly and easily with no drilling or cutting required
- Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Imagine reflecting the stares of gaping pedestrians and deflecting the onslaught of dive-bombing bugs at the same time-with one product. Now you can with the AVS Chrome Bug Deflector. Built from high-impact ABS plastic and slathered in a dazzling chrome finish, the Chrome Bug Deflector works overtime to protect and beautify your ride.
AVS only uses real-deal plating when it comes to chrome-no phony paints or flimsy films here. The Chrome Deflector features a full-height, wraparound design that offers your rig maximum protection along with the stylish look. And, to make washing and waxing a cinch, the Chrome Deflector mounts slightly off your hood for easy access.
Go ahead and put the power tools away-no drilling or cutting's required. In fact, installing the AVS Bug Deflector may be the easiest thing you do all weekend-except for deflecting bugs and copping double-takes, that is. And best yet, your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
421 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger F (Bossier City, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 2:51 PM
Very fast shipping. Easy installation. Looks great on the truck, but it does nothing for deflecting the bugs on the windshield. I guess it wasn't designed to push them up and over. I would definitely purchase this item again. As a matter of fact, I did purchase one for my Tundra before I bought the F150. Both looked great. Many comments about them.
Reviewed by B J (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 12, 2015 11:39 AM
The deflector is stylish and looks great on my Ram 2500. It does not provide any protection for leading paint edge over the headlights like the OEM deflector. The mounting hardware seems a little flimsy....basically 4 small plastic push rivets and 4 thin strips of double stick adhesive. Installation was easy and straightforward. Will have to wait and see how well the deflector holds up over time.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code AVS10
- Rebates: $10 Details
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29
- What Do You Drive?