- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Protects your hood from bugs, rocks and flying road debris
- Complements your existing chrome package perfectly
- Crafted from high-impact ABS plastic that's chrome plated to a brilliant gleam
- Features real chrome plating—no films or paints
- Full-height, wraparound design delivers maximum protection
- Installs quickly and easily with no drilling or cutting required
- Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Imagine reflecting the stares of gaping pedestrians and deflecting the onslaught of dive-bombing bugs at the same time-with one product. Now you can with the AVS Chrome Bug Deflector. Built from high-impact ABS plastic and slathered in a dazzling chrome finish, the Chrome Bug Deflector works overtime to protect and beautify your ride.
AVS only uses real-deal plating when it comes to chrome-no phony paints or flimsy films here. The Chrome Deflector features a full-height, wraparound design that offers your rig maximum protection along with the stylish look. And, to make washing and waxing a cinch, the Chrome Deflector mounts slightly off your hood for easy access.
Go ahead and put the power tools away-no drilling or cutting's required. In fact, installing the AVS Bug Deflector may be the easiest thing you do all weekend-except for deflecting bugs and copping double-takes, that is. And best yet, your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
448 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peter P (Derrick City, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Nov 22, 2015 6:10 AM
This bug,stone guard adds both value and good looks to my truck. The installation however is a bit tricky. Getting ones mitts under the deflector with the two end clips in place is a little challenging.
Reviewed by Robert C (WESTFIELD, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Oct 26, 2015 8:47 AM
The deflector has a very nice look to it, but the contours molded into the unit did not match up perfectly with the truck. The issue this brings up is the double sided tape that is supplied to be used. Simply put, if the contours are not 100% right, the deflector doesn't touch the hood and the tape does not work.
Reviewed by Michael T (Melbourne, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 21, 2015 11:47 AM
The ends don't align wth the hood so the tape won't stay adhered & the plastic rubs the edge of the hood.
Reviewed by Allen D (Destrehan, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Expedition — Oct 12, 2015 8:21 PM
SRC My deflector for my 2015 Expediton hits both headlights, putting a lot of pressure on the deflector and the lights.
Ships Between 12/03 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- avs 25727 - auto ventshade bugflector ii bug deflectors
- chrome bug deflectors
- chrome vent shades
- how to measure for a sunroof wind deflector
- chevy bug shield
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- honda odyssey bug deflector
- bug deflector for ford f150
- 2012 tacoma bug deflector
- aluminum tool boxes for pickups
- car interior mats
- promaxx step bars