- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Protects your hood from bugs, rocks and flying road debris
- Complements your existing chrome package perfectly
- Crafted from high-impact ABS plastic that's chrome plated to a brilliant gleam
- Features real chrome plating—no films or paints
- Full-height, wraparound design delivers maximum protection
- Installs quickly and easily with no drilling or cutting required
- Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Imagine reflecting the stares of gaping pedestrians and deflecting the onslaught of dive-bombing bugs at the same time-with one product. Now you can with the AVS Chrome Bug Deflector. Built from high-impact ABS plastic and slathered in a dazzling chrome finish, the Chrome Bug Deflector works overtime to protect and beautify your ride.
AVS only uses real-deal plating when it comes to chrome-no phony paints or flimsy films here. The Chrome Deflector features a full-height, wraparound design that offers your rig maximum protection along with the stylish look. And, to make washing and waxing a cinch, the Chrome Deflector mounts slightly off your hood for easy access.
Go ahead and put the power tools away-no drilling or cutting's required. In fact, installing the AVS Bug Deflector may be the easiest thing you do all weekend-except for deflecting bugs and copping double-takes, that is. And best yet, your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
457 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger B (PARKER, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 17, 2016 8:54 PM
Does not fit as well as it could, had to drill out a hole when I finally got it on it looks good
Reviewed by David B (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Jan 15, 2016 8:03 AM
This is not the easiest deflector to install since you must remove the F-250 grill. It fits under the grill and the grill clips back in on top of it to hold it on. I was not totally happy with the fact that the grill will not fit back all the way into its upper clip holes as before because of the thickness of the deflector (the instructions mention that) but once its all back together I can see a little gap between the grill and the deflector. I'm a little OCD so thats bothers me a little though most anyone looking at it would probably never even notice it. All that being said, the deflector is substantial and looks nice. I'm wondering if the smoked version of this is thinner (like the one I have for my F-150) and would make everything fit better.
Reviewed by Melvin S (Baton Rouge, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 13, 2016 8:18 PM
This deflector looks great and I have gotten lots of complements. Do not try putting on alone as it is better with two adults to get the plastic retainers tn the holes in the hood gasket. Overall I am satisfied with this part.
Reviewed by Richard D (Tracy, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 13, 2016 6:16 PM
Fit was "pretty close". Had to flex the unit slightly to get the holes to line up, I worry about the middle plastic holders staying put. Looks great though, the chrome blends in really well since the 2015 Ram has so much chrome in the front grill already. Finish did have a couple small blemishes, hopefully the chrome won't chip away too quickly.
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- avs 25727 - auto ventshade bugflector ii bug deflectors
- chrome bug deflectors
- chrome vent shades
- how to measure for a sunroof wind deflector
- chevy bug shield
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- honda odyssey bug deflector
- bug deflector for ford f150
- 2012 tacoma bug deflector
- aluminum tool boxes for pickups
- car interior mats
- promaxx step bars